There are several locales in Baldur’s Gate 3’s vast universe. You’ll go to Moonrise Towers, which is an essential landmark because it’s the major goal of Act 2. However, there are other routes you might take to reach your objective. The Moonrise Towers location may be reached by the overland route or the Underdark path.
How to Reach Moonrise Towers in BG3
When you progress further into the Shadow-Cursed Lands, the other branch of the quest will be marked as accomplished as well. Keep in aware that this area contains debilitating magic that can swiftly drain your characters’ HP. You must discover a means to defend yourself from the Shadow Curse if you are to survive.
The Overland Route Through the Mountain Pass
The first option to reach the Moonrise Towers in Baldur’s Gate 3 is by taking the overland route and here’s a rundown:
- Make sure that you have the Spider’s Lute. This comes from Minthara. She’ll give it to you if you sided with her/romanced her, or you can loot it from her corpse if you saved the Tieflings instead.
- You can go to the Mountain Pass by checking the canyon east of the Goblin Camp, or by following the stone bridge west of the Githyanki Patrol/Risen Road.
- You’ll arrive at Rosymorn Monastery Trail, which is also an important place if you’re planning to complete Lae’zel’s Githyanki Creche quest.
- The idea is to follow the winding path northwest to a ravine with decaying plants and dead animals. You might also spot the Wizard Elmnister, Gale’s mentor, who advances the Wizard of Waterdeep quest.
- Enter the zone transition to reach the Shadow-Cursed Lands
Follow the quest objective and talk to the NPCs as they’ll lead you to Moonrise Towers.
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Change Party Members
The Underdark and Grymforge Route
The second option is to take the Underdark and Grymforge path and here’s a rundown:
- There’s the Selune/Moon Puzzle in the Goblin Camp/Shattered Sanctum. There’s also the portal in Auntie Ethel’s lair.
- You can do a bunch of quests in the Underdark, but our main goal leads us to the center of the zone. There’s a ship that lets you sail to the Grymforge, the base of operations of the Duergar slavers.
- And, yes, there are many activities in Grymforge, too. For instance, you can defeat the Grym boss in the Adamantine Forge, or collect Infernal Iron for Karlach. But, if you just want to head to the Shadow-Cursed Lands, there’s an elevator across the corridor with the waypoint.
- You’ll emerge from ruins and, soon enough, you’ll meet the Harpers. They’ll take you to Last Light Inn to meet Jaheira. You can recruit Jaheira later in the game, but there are some important requirements to consider.
That’s how to get to Moonrise Towers in Baldur’s Gate 3 as I’ll see you in the next guide.
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate 3 How To Free Shadowheart