Warzone 2 is one of the massively played free-to-play battle royale games. It is part of the Call of Duty game series. It was released in 2022. It is significantly played more on consoles.
The game has a vital aim to assist players in shooting with ease. With the release of season 4, there are many new updates in the game. It is for you to have the best game settings, so you should take every advantage of this update and get the most out of the features of this game!
Season 4 is a fresh new season of Ranked play. It also has the best load-outs, PC settings, audio settings, and controller settings, ensuring you have the best aim and master the movement in the game so you can have the best rank in this new season.
In this article, I will help you determine the best controller settings for Warzone 2: aim setting, movement settings, or any other setting.
Best Controller settings for Warzone
- Button layout Preset: Tactical
- Flip L1/R1 with L2/R2: playing with a claw grip is the best way to get a faster button press time.
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Controller Vibration: Off
- Trigger Effect(PS5): Off
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplayer: 0.9
- Sensitivity Multiplayer
- Third Person:1.00
- Ground Vehicles: 1.00
- Air Vehicles: 1.00
- Tablet: 1.00
Vertical Aim Axis
- On Foot: Standard
- Third Person: Standard
- Ground Vehicles: Standard
- Air Vehicles: Standard
- Aim Down Sight Behavior: Hold
- Automatic Sprint: Automatic Tactical Sprint
- Equipment Behavior: Hold
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS+Melee
- Interact/Reload Behaviour: Prioritize Interact
- Armor Plate Behaviour: Apply All
- Target Aim Assist: On
- Aim Assist Type: Black Ops
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- ADS Sens. Multiplayer: 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Per Zoom: increase if with higher optical zoom is too slow
- Left Stick Min: 0.00
- Right Stick Min: 0.00
- Left stick Max: 0.99
- Right Stick Max: 0.99
- L2/R2 Button Deadzones:0.0
- Sprint/Tactical Sprint Behaviour: Toggle
- Auto Move Forward: Off
- Tactical Sprint Behaviour: Single Tap Sprint
- Grounded Mantle: Off
- Auto Airborne Mantle: Partial
- Auto Ground Mantle: Off
- Invert Slide and Dive Behavior: Standard
- Plunging Underwater: Movement
- Parachute auto Deploy: Off
- Sprinting Door Bash: On
- ADS Stick Swap: Off
- ADS Interruption Behavior: Interrupt
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit: ON
- Weapon Mount Exit Delay: Short
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch: On
- Quick C4 Detonation: On
- Vehicle Camera Recenter: Short Delay
- Camera Initial Position: Free Look
- Scoreboard Behavior: Toggle
- Ping Wheel Delay: Moderate
- Double Tap Danger Ping Delay: Moderate
How do I aim better in Warzone 2?
If you want to aim better, you have to choose the best aim assist type in the settings; here are the four aim assist types.
Aim Assist types
There are four aim assist types
- Black Ops
The best aim assist types considered in Warzone 2, no matter your skill level, are the Default, and The Black Ops aim Assist.
Aim Response Curve controller setting
There are three options
The dynamic aim response curve perfectly complements Warzone’s aim assist type.