The Nae Nae is a popular dance move that was popularized by the song “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” by Silento. The dance is simple to learn and can be done by people of all ages.
How To Do The Fortnite Nae Nae Dance in Real Life
To do the Nae Nae in Fortnite, follow these steps.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees slightly and lean forward.
- Swing your arms back and forth.
- Make a “W” shape with your arms and move them up and down.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you’re finished.
Here is a video that shows how to do the Nae Nae dance in Fortnite.
Once you’ve learned the basic steps, you can add your own flair to the dance. Try moving your body in different ways or adding different facial expressions. The possibilities are endless!
The Nae Nae is a fun and easy dance that everyone can enjoy. So get out there and start nae naeing!