Path of Exile is an action role-playing video game. It is a first-person shooter game. The game has a ten-act campaign. Players can unlock areas in the higher acts.
In this article, I will help you figure out where Rogue Harbour is and give you a walkthrough of the Rogue Harbour quest.
What is Rogue Harbour?
Rogue Harbor is a town in the Heist League’s Path of Exile. To enter Rogue Harbor, you will have to use the portal. The portal can only be opened using the Rogue’s Marker in Town or hideout. Here are a few details about the area:
- ID: HeistHub
- Act: 6
- Area Level: 68
Walkthrough of Rogue Harbor
Here’s a walk-through for the Rogue Harbour quest. It is an introduction to the heist mechanic.
Here are some stats about Rogue Harbour:
- There isn’t any requirement to start this quest
- Where to start: Lioneye’s Watch (Act 6)
- Objective: Travel to the rogue harbor and finish the “Contract: Trial Run.”
- Completion: talk to Kurai after finishing the contract
Here’s all you need to do to complete the quest
- Talk to Kurai, the Administrator in The Lioneye’s Watch (Act 6)
- Pick up a “Rogue’s Marker” anywhere.
- Talk again to Kurai in the Lioneye’s watch (Act 6)
- Now open a portal to the Rogue’s Harbor using a Rogue’s Marker.
- Now go back to Kurai.
- Take the “Contract: Trial Run” from Kurai.
- Then talk to “Karst,” the lockpick, an NPC who will aid you in the contract.
- Open the portal to the area of the contract by interacting with Adiyah, the Wayfinder.
- Finish the contract.
- Talk to Kurai once more.
- Finally, sell the heist target to Faustus, the Fence.
That’s all about Rogue Harbor and how you can complete the quest. I hope this article answers all your questions.