Vampire Survivors is one of the popular roguelike games to play it you must know all the in-game weapons and machines that you can use within the game. Here we featured all the vampire survivors’ weapon combinations.
Basically, the weapon combs are the combination of one weapon and one passive item. For instance, the Knife + Bracer makes Thousand Edge.
Weapon Combo Codes For the Vampire Survivors
We tested these codes on September 1, 2023, at the time of writing all the combo codes were working perfectly fine.
- Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear = Fuwalafuwaloo
- Bracelet = Bi-Bracelet
- Bi-Bracelet = Tri-Bracelet
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask – Vicious Hunger
- Shadow Pinion + Wings – Valkyrie Turner
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right – Crimson Shroud
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring – Infinite Corridor
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome – Holy Wand
- Whip + Hollow Heart – Bloody Tear
- Garlic + Pummarola – Soul Eater
- Santa Water + Attractorb – La Borra
- Axe + Candelabrador – Death Spiral
- Cross + Clover – Heaven Sword
- Fire Wand + Spinach – Hellfire
- King Bible + Spellbinder – Unholy Vespers
- Knife + Bracer – Thousand Edge
- Peach one + Ebony Wings – Vandalier
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator – Thunder Loop
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac – Mannajja
- Pentagram + Crown – Gorgeous Moon
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú – Phieraggi
- Runetracer + Armor – No Future
You can evolve up to 6 weapons in Vampire Survivors and more importantly for the Weapon combination you must upgrade the weapon to Level 8. After that, you need to find the treasure chest that we drop from the boss. Once you have the chest and weapon level 8 then you can upgrade the weapon combos.
This is sum up for the Vampire Survivors Weapon Combos guide for more helpful content does read our Vampire Survivors Guide.