The ability of the players to personalize their gaming experience extends beyond character design, as Baldur’s Gate 3 allows players to change the look of the dice that appear during crucial skill tests throughout the plot.
Dice customisation in Baldur’s Gate 3 will appeal to those who have played the tabletop versions of Dungeons & Dragons. Larian Studios has created a simple interface that allows gamers to customize this graphic aspect to satiate their inner dice goblin. Here’s all you need to know about altering the skin of the dice in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate 3 How to Get All Companions
How to Change Dice Skins in Baldur’s Gate 3
To change the dice skin in Baldur’s Gate 3, the player must first encounter a dice roll during regular game progression. Once it has popped up, the player can change the dice’s skin by doing the following:
- With the dice roll menu open, click on the circle icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When the selections appear, click on “Choose Die Design.”
- Select the checkbox next to the dice skin they wish to use. The selected dice skin will persist until altered again.
All dice skins in Baldur’s Gate 3
As of now, there are four native dice skins available in Baldur’s Gate 3. Here’s a list of all of them and how to acquire them:
- Scuffed Metal – the default dice skin
- Behir Blue – Link your Larian account to whatever platform you own the game on
- Illithid Purple – available from the Collector’s Edition of BG3
- Dragonflame Red – available from the Deluxe Digital Edition of BG3
But if you don’t like any of these native skins, there are also mods you can try, including:
- Dice Set Skin Expansion—This set has 14 stand-alone Baldur’s Gate 3 dice skins
- Galaxy Dice Set—This is a single BG3 dice skin with a purple galaxy pattern
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Dice Skin Set—In this set, you get 18 BG3 dice skin variations
- Astral Sea BG3 Dice Skins—Similar to the galaxy set, this is a single BG3 dice skin, but each side has slightly different colors.
- The Golden Death BG3 Dice Skin—A gold and black dice skin set with a skull
That’s how to change dice skin in Baldur’s Gate 3 as I’ll see you in the next guide.
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate 3 How To Free Shadowheart