With the release of Destiny 2 Nightfall expansion, new content was added to the game. This included new exotics, a new campaign, and others. They are unique triumphs.
Are you looking for all the locations of the Neomuna Action Figures? Do not worry; I have created a perfect guide to get to all the places and how you can get all these nine figures in Destiny 2 Lightfall.
Neomuna Action Figure 1 – Ahimasa Park (Week 1)
You will find this in the Ahimsa Park area.
- Enter the park from the “Striders Gate.”
- Then look up and see a large building with a rounded roof.
- Enter the building by jumping in from the balcony.
- Inside you will find a set of stairs with a small drop beneath them nested into a rock.
- Crawl under the stairs and find the first Neomuna action figure there.
Neomuna Action Figure 2 – Irkalla Complex (Week 1)
You will find the second Neomuna action figure in the Irkalla Complex.
- To get there, first, go to the Zephyr Concourse.
- Then head west to get to the Esi Terminal.
- Now from there, turn left and go towards the open door on the right.
- you have to go through a portal that will take you to the Irkalla complex.
- Now go through the hole Blown Open in the wall and turn left.
- Climb the wall and jump on the three cannons on the wall, and you will see a pyramid fragment far in the sky.
- Shoot each fragment.
- The action figure will spawn at the end of the cannon you’re standing on.
Neomuna Action Figure 3 – Zephyr Concourse Juice bar (Week 2)
The third one is found in the Zephyr Concourse.
- Start by heading towards from the strides Gate.
- Afterward, head left, and you will arrive at a small bar with a datapad on the counter.
- Activate the datapad to draw in several patrons.
- Cabal enemies will appear, which you have to defeat.
- After you defeat enough enemies, the Neomuna action figure will spawn on the bar.
Neomuna Action Figure 4 – Maya’s Retreat (Week 2)
The fourth figure is found in Maya’s Retreat.
- Spawn into the Liming Harbor to get to Maya’s retreat.
- Now head east through the canyon.
- Keep going until you reach the large bridge.
- From the bridge, turn left.
- You will find two braziers.
- Interact with the braziers until they light, and then return to the bridge.
- Now climb towards the large cave.
- There are vexing enemies that you will have to fight.
- Once you defeat them, you will find the final brazier in the back.
- Activate this, and the fourth Neomuna action figure will appear.
Nomuna Action Figure 5 – Esi Terminal (week 3)
The fifth action figure is located at the Esi Terminal.
- Go to the Zephyr Concourse.
- Take the western exit.
- Once you arrive, take a left and then a right down the slope.
- At the bottom of the slot, take a left, and you will enter a bar.
- Cross that bar and find a sink.
- Interacting with the sink will create dark blooms around the area.
- Now go and grab the bloom.
- After you catch them, dunk them into the highlighted sink.
- Avoid the cabal’s enemies.
- Once you’re done, the fifth action figure will appear in the sink.
Neomuna Action Figure 6 – Liming Harbor (week 3)
The sixth action figure can be found in Liming Harbor.
- Start from the fast travel point and head straight.
- Then take a left under the docked ship.
- You will see a large desk in the structure in front of you
- Interact with it and vexing enemies will start spawning.
- Defeat them without leaving the desk.
- And once you’re done, the action figure will appear.
Neomuna Action Figure 7 – Typhon Imperator (week 4)
The seventh action figure is found at the end of Typhon Imperator.
- Start from the Ahimsa Park
- Then enter the Typhon Imperator.
- Now proceed through the portal
- From here, you will end up in the arena of the Light Fall campaign.
- You will find a small beacon on a shelf on your right.
- Activate it, and a bunch of Vex cubes will spawn, which you must collect.
- So it is fast, so the Seventh action figure will spawn.
Neomuna Action Figure 8 – Radiosonde (week 4)
The eighth action figure is found in the Radiosonde.
- Start fast traveling with Liming Harbor, then go to the end of the Radiosonde area.
- You will reach a room with pipes on the roof that have nanofluids in them.
- Activate the terminal in the middle of it, and a puzzle will begin.
- You’ll see eight circular plates with bars at their ends behind you.
- Lines with flash will appear
- Count them and shoot the plates according to the lines.
- Once you’re done, the figure will spawn.
Neomuna Action Figure 9 – Striders’ Gate arcade machine (week 4)
To find the last action figure, you have to go to the room where you placed the figures after collecting them.
- Interact with one of the arcade machines.
- Which will enter you into a triangular shooting target and give you more time.
- Return to the room and collect the action figure and place it in its location.
Screenshots Credit: This Week In Video Games (YouTube) / Bungie