In Escape from Tarkov, players must complete a variety of tasks in order to progress through the game. One such task is to find 15 found in raid small cans of beef stew, which are called tushonkas. This can be a difficult task, as tushonkas are a relatively rare item. However, there are a few places where players can increase their chances of finding them.
- Find 15 Small cans of beef stew/tushonkas in a raid
- Hand over 15 Small cans of beef stew/tushonkas to the Therapist
- +4,800 EXP
- Therapist Rep +0.03
- 30,000 Roubles
- 31,500 Roubles (With Intelligence Center Level 1)
- 34,500 Roubles (With Intelligence Center Level 2)
- 4x Can of pacific saury
- 2x Iskra ration pack
- 2x Can of Majaica coffee beans
There are a few different places where players can find beef stew in Escape from Tarkov. These include:
- Hidden stashes: Hidden stashes can be found all over the map, and they often contain a variety of items, including beef stew.
- Dead scavs: Scavs often carry a variety of loot, including beef stew. Players can increase their chances of finding beef stew by killing scavs.
- Plastic suitcases: Plastic suitcases can be found all over the map, and they often contain a variety of items, including beef stew.
- Sports bags: Sports bags can be found all over the map, and they often contain a variety of items, including beef stew.
- Russian supply crates: Russian supply crates can be found in a few different locations on the map, and they often contain a variety of items, including beef stew.
One of the best places to find beef stew is in the Goshen area of Interchange. This area is home to a number of hidden stashes, dead scavs, and plastic suitcases, all of which have a chance of containing beef stew.
Tips for Finding Tushonkas
Here are a few tips for increasing your chances of finding beef stew:
- Use the Scav Karma system: The Scav Karma system can help you to increase your chances of finding tushonkas. By playing as a Scav and avoiding killing other Scavs, you will increase your Scav Karma. This will make it more likely that other Scavs will cooperate with you, and it will also make it more likely that you will find high-value loot, such as beef stew.
- Use the Hideout: The Hideout can be used to craft a number of items, including beef stew. If you have the Nutritional Unit Level 1, you can craft two beef stews for the cost of one can of large beef stew, one can of squash bread, and one rye crouton.
- Be patient: Finding beef stew can be a time-consuming process. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find any right away. Just keep playing and eventually, you will find them.
Finding beef stew can be a difficult task, but it is not impossible. By following the tips in this article, you can increase your chances of finding them. Just be patient and keep playing, and eventually, you will find the beef stew you need to complete your task.