In Escape From Tarkov, the Car Repair task is a Therapist quest that requires you to find 4 car batteries and 8 spark plugs in the raid. This can be a challenging task, as car batteries and spark plugs are relatively rare items. However, there are a few places where you can increase your chances of finding them.
- Find 4 Car batteries in the raid
- Find 8 Spark plugs in a raid
- Hand over 4 Car batteries to the Therapist
- Hand over 8 Spark plugs to the Therapist
- +7,600 EXP
- Therapist Rep +0.08
- 1,500 Dollars
- 1,575 Dollars (With Intelligence Center Level 1)
- 1,725 Dollars (With Intelligence Center Level 2)
- 1x Grizzly medical kit
- 1x eTG-change regenerative stimulant injector
- 1x Adrenaline injector
- Interchange: Interchange is a great place to find car batteries and spark plugs. There are a number of tech stores on the map that often spawn these items, as well as a number of other high-value loot spawns.
- Shoreline: Shoreline is another good option for finding car batteries and spark plugs. There are a number of filing cabinets and other lootable objects on the map that can spawn these items.
- Reserve: Reserve is a more difficult map to play, but it can also be a good place to find car batteries and spark plugs. There are a number of high-value loot spawns on the map, including a number of military tents that can spawn these items.
How to Find Car Batteries and Spark Plugs?
- Check Tech Stores: One of the best ways to find car batteries and spark plugs is to check the tech stores on Interchange. These stores often spawn these items, as well as a number of other high-value loot items.
- Check Filing Cabinets: Filing cabinets are another good place to find car batteries and spark plugs. These cabinets can be found on all of the maps, and they often spawn a variety of different loot items, including car batteries and spark plugs.
- Check Dead Scavs: Dead Scavs can also be a good source of car batteries and spark plugs. Scavs often carry a variety of different loot items, including car batteries and spark plugs.
The Scav Case is a valuable item that can be used to generate income. It can be placed in your hideout and will generate a random item every 24 hours.
The items that can be generated from the Scav Case include weapons, armor, ammunition, and other valuable items.
I hope this guide helps you complete the Car Repair task in Escape From Tarkov. Good luck!