As a battle-hardened mercenary, you’ve proven your mettle by staying alive in this war-torn city. Now, Prapor, a trusted contact, has a task for you.
In the quest “Shootout Picnic,” you are tasked with eliminating a group of troublesome scavengers in the sawmill area of Woods. This guide will provide you with the necessary information and tactics to successfully complete this challenging quest.
- Must be level 3 to start this quest.
- Eliminate 15 Scavs on Wood maps
- +2,000 EXP
- Prapor Rep +0.03
- Jaeger Rep +0.01
- 20,000 Roubles
- 21,000 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 1
- 23,000 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 2
- 1× Kalashnikov AKS-74UN 5.45×39 assault rifle
- 3× AK-74 5.45×39 6L20 30-round magazine
- 90× 5.45x39mm PP gs
- Unlocks purchase of Lebedev PL-15 9×19 pistol at Prapor LL1
Woods is a comprehensive and open map that poses its challenges. To make this quest easier, it is recommended to use a long-range weapon to take out Scavs. An OP-SKS with a scope or a Mosin 7.62x54R bolt-action rifle (Sniper) is a fairly cheap option that can help you complete this quest effectively.
The following locations are where you will find most of your kills:
- Lumber mill
- Scav house
- Two villages by the river
- Radio tower
Completing the Shootout Picnic quest in Escape from Tarkov requires you to eliminate 15 Scavs in the Woods. This challenging task can be made easier by utilizing long-range weapons such as the OP-SKS or Mosin rifle.
Remember to focus on high-traffic areas like the lumber mill, Scav house, villages by the river, and the radio tower. By successfully completing this quest, you will earn valuable rewards and increase your reputation with Prapor and Jaeger.