The Renegade is a popular TikTok dance that was created by Jalaiah Harmon. The dance is a combination of hip-hop moves and body rolls. It is a challenging dance, but it is also a lot of fun to do.
How To Do The Renegade Dance in Real Life
If you want to learn how to do the Renegade in Fortnite, here are the steps:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees slightly and shift your weight to your back foot.
- Cross your arms in front of your chest.
- Make a fist with your right hand and swing it down to your left hip.
- At the same time, swing your left arm up and over your head.
- Immediately after, swing your right arm back up and over your head.
- As your right arm comes back down, swing your left arm down to your right hip.
- Repeat steps 4-7 until you reach the end of the song.
Make sure to consider these while doing the Renegade dance in Fortnite:
- Keep your body loose and relaxed.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Just keep practicing and you will eventually get the hang of it.
- Have fun! The Renegade is a dance that is all about having fun. So relax, enjoy yourself, and let loose.
Here is a video tutorial on how to do the Renegade in Fortnite:
Once you have learned the basic steps of the Renegade, you can start to add your own personal flair to it. You can try different arm movements, hip movements, and body rolls. You can also try dancing to different songs. The possibilities are endless.
So get out there and start dancing! The Renegade is a fun and challenging dance that is sure to get you moving.