There aren’t some hacks or glitches that can help you to boost the EXP in Octopath Traveler 2. But, there are some challenges that might help you to farm EXP Octopath Traveler 2.
Also, while completing challenges you can use the accessories to increase additional EXP. While completing challenges, capturing rare monsters not only increases the EXP but will also make an impact on your JP, Leaf, and rewards.
In Octopath Traveler 2 Exp farm can be done by following the storyline or as per your requirement you can choose the specific target and increase your level.
Here we have listed some methods that can help you to add additional EXP to your Octopath Traveler 2 profile.
Octopath Traveler 2 EXP farm with Items
There are a few items in Octopath Traveler 2 that can help you to gain EXP and level up your profile.
- EXP Augmentor:
- This item will help you to increase EXP, and you can find EXP Augmentor at East Of Frigid Isle, there you have to catch a boat to the east and you will find it there.
- Brooch of Joy:
- Brooch of Joy not only helps you to boost Exp but JP too in Octopath. You have to steal this item from Melia. For that, you need to complete the side quest “Melia’s Next Chapter”.
- Cait Powder:
- This item will increase to allure the Cait, they are rare monsters and if you win them then you can increase the Exp, JP, and Leaf too. You can find Cait Powder by completing “My Beloved Catharine”, as a reward you will earn Cait Powder. Other than that you can find it in Cat Connoisseur Women’s residence at Troup’houp.
- Octopuff Pot:
- Octopuff Pot item will help you to find the Octopuff and by capturing it you can gain Exp in Octopath Traveler 2. You can find Octopuff Pot by completing the quest “Will Research For Money”, and stealing from men near Conning Creek, also, during the Lighthouse Restoration side quest you can find it in the northern part of the sea.
- Alluring Ribbon:
- This won’t directly help you to increase the Octopath Traveler 2 Exp but can help you increase the encounter rate. So it can be used while capturing Cait or Octopuff. You can earn an Alluring Ribbon item by completing the quest “Lingering Love”.
Octopath Traveler 2 EXP Farm: Skills
These skills can be helpful while hunting, in battles, and for guidance.
- Life in the Shadows
- Extra Experience
- More Rare Monsters
- Grows on Trees.
- Vigorous Victor
- Boost Start
- Full Power
- A Step Ahead
The listed skill does not directly increase your Exp while using them but makes your process a lot easier than you can imagine.
Octopath Traveler 2 EXP Farm
- Cait and Octopuff:
Capturing Cait and Octopuff might be the most convenient way to increase the EXP level in Octopath Traveler 2.
But the problem is, the spawn rate is way less like 4% to 6%. So you have to search hard for them in the open, however, you can cut to the chase by increasing skills mentioned before.
There are three different types of Cait and Octopuff in Octopath Traveler 2, and the Exp and other rewards will vary according to that.
There are Cait, Cultures Cait, and Chubby Cait, all found at Maw of the Ice Dragon and can boost your EXP level 1000+.
There are Octopuff Traveler, Queen Octopuff, and King Octopuff, Octopuff not only helps you to increase the EXP, but also JP, leaf, and extra rewards.
- Explore Dungeons:
In Octopath Traveler 2 Exp Farm is possible by exploring optional Dungeons. Where you need to find the tough boss and defeat them to earn the rewards like EXP and more.
- By Farming Battle-Worn Sharks:
It’s also a rare and hectic task that can grab you tons of EXP in Octopath Traveler 2. You have to complete a few tasks before that such as Partitos’ Storyline and Misha’s Next Chapter Side Quest.
Then follow some series of tasks and head to the Sea, and there, you have to look for a shark’s fin in the water to battle against the Battle-Worn sharks, during which you have to summon Alrond in battle. Alrond will cast Treasure Smell which can earn you 100xExp. You can repeat the process till you reach your expected level.
There are not any hacks that help you to increase the EXP level, you have to acquire some game resources that can help you to boost the EXP and have to face multiple challenges.
You can capture Cait and Octopath, it’s tedious work but Cait Powder, Octopuff Pot, and EXP Augmentor can help you to get the additional EXP in Octopath Traveler 2.
You can also explore the random dungeons which are not part of the main storyline to grab the EXP and attempt multiple-time Battle Won’t Sharks tasks to reach the required EXP in Octopath Traveler 2.