Every video game has some glitches or errors that players may or may not encounter while playing the game.
The Call of Duty is one of the popular games with a huge player base you’re getting stuck with Lobby Not Found Error Cause:10. Mainly most of the players experience this error after the recent update for mostly the console players.
Well don’t worry, Here in this guide, we are covering how you can get rid of this error code without having much hassle. So without further ado let’s check the below given troubleshoots that you can apply to fix his error.
How To Fix Lobby Not Found Error Cause 10 in MW2 and Warzone 2
Perform Power Cycle on your Console
Recently most players get rid of the Lobby Not Found Error in MW2 and Warzone 2 by simply power cycling the Internet Connection along their gaming system. Below we mentioned the step-by-step process that you can follow to do so.
1. Disconnect the Internet Connection or Wifi or Simply reject the Ethercable from your gaming console.
2. Shut down your gaming console and then reject the Power Cable. Head to your Router and also reject the power cable.
3. Now you need to wait for 3 minutes. After that inject the power cable into the Router and turn it on. Once the Internet Connection is restored.
4. Enject the Power cable into your gaming console and turn it on. After that reconnect with the Internet using WiFi or the Ethercable.
5. Launch Modern Warzone 2 to check if this troubleshooting worked.
The power Cycle method has worked for lots of MW2 players to get rid of Lobby Not Found Errors. Hopefully, it also worked for you.
Download The Latest Game Patch
Most of the time the MW2 developers deploy some major changes into the game to fix the bugs and some technical issues just like this one. If there is the latest patch update available. You should download it.
PlayStation and Xbox: Go to the Settings by Option button and select “Check for updates.”
PC: Both the Steam and Battle.net player will get the latest update by launching the client application and it will automatically download the latest patch for the game.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Game
By applying both of the above troubleshoots the error is still present in the game. Then you can uninstall and reinstall the game. This method also worked for lots of MW2 and Wazrone 2 players because reinstalling the game will do the file integrity that will scan the files of the game and if found anything missing it will replace it.
Contact MW2 Support Team
This is the last thing that you can try to resolve the Error. You need to raise the ticket on Activision Support and inform them of your issue the support team will assist you to resolve the issue.
This is all for how to fix Lobby Not Found Error Cause 10 error for more similar guides do check our MW2 guides section.