Season 2 Reloaded is a new mid-season patch for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0, with Season 3 on the horizon.
The update is part of Activision’s free content plan, and it fixes minor bugs while also providing new features and commemorating Warzone’s third anniversary in March. This brief explanation explains the actual time and date of the update, as well as its highlights and patch notes.
Season 2 Reloaded Release Time in COD Warzone 2
So what time does MW2 season 2 come out? The Reloaded mid-season 2 update goes live on March 15th at 9 a.m. Pacific time.
It’s a patch for Call of Duty MW2 and Warzone 2 that includes a new multiplayer map, weapon, and operator, as well as Raid episode 2, Camo Challenges, and an anniversary event.
This is the second mid-season update for COD Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2, with the first coming in December 2022. Players were introduced to a new operator, Klaus Fisker, and a new weaponry, Chimera, in Season 1 Reloaded.
Highlights of Season 2 Reloaded in Warzone 2
- A new DMR, The Tempus Torrent.
- The Shredder Operator and Bundle. Oroku (shotgun), Saki (assault rifle), and Steel Claws (melee).
- Padraig’s Pandemonium Bundle.
- Bone Chiller Bundle.
- Generation XRX Bundle.
- Raid BunHigh Rise skin for Captain Price.
- Deepwater Bundle.
- Himmelbett Expo.
- The return of Drop Zone.
- Warzone 2’s third-anniversary celebration.
- Path of the Ronin event expansion.
- Party Queuing feature for reserving a place in the lobby of a friend in a match.
- Mangaka Call of Duty Artwork.
- Major III Call of Duty League.
- Premium XP for Warzone 2.0.
- Shuriken’s temporary removal from the game.
- Possible St. Patrick’s Day limited-time event
Activision’s Reloaded patch for Season 2 seeks to bring back a few legendary Call of Duty elements from prior games as well as a slew of new content. That’s all you need to know about MW2 & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded as I’ll see you in the next guide.