This month’s Adventure Week will allow trainers to capture incredibly rare Rock-type and Fossil Pokemon. They may even encounter the newly-released Shiny Tyrant and Shiny Amaura if they are lucky. Pocket monsters that generally have a low spawn rate will appear more frequently in the wild along with a legendary beast.
Pokemon Go Adventure Week will begin on Thursday, July 27, at 10:00 AM Local Time and end on Wednesday, August 2, at 8:00 PM Local Time. The spotlight will be on Tyrant and Amaura with increased chances of hatching their Shiny variants from 7 KM Egg. Three bonuses will also be active during the week-long event period.
Pokemon Go Adventure Week: Spawns and Bonuses
The following Pokemon will have a higher spawn rate in the wild starting from Thursday at 10 A.M. LT. Note that trainers will be able to catch each one’s shiny variant as well.
- Omanyte – Evolves into Omastar when fed 50 candy
- Kabuto – Evolves into Kabutops when fed 50 candy
- Aerodactyl – Mega Evolution is only available
- Lileep – Evolves into Cradily when fed 50 candy along with 3 KM Buddy distance
- Anorith – Evolves into Armaldo when fed 50 candy
- Cranidos – Evolves into Rampardos when fed 50 candy
- Shieldon – Evolves into Bastiodon when fed 50 candy
- Tirtuoga – Evolves into Carracosta when fed 50 candy
- Archen – Evolves into Archeops when fed 50 candy
- Tyrunt – Evolves into Tyrantrum when fed 50 candy
- Amaura – Evolves into Aurorus when fed 50 candy and at Night
Bonuses that will be active during the event period are as follows:-
- 2× XP for spinning PokeStops
- 5× XP for spinning a PokeStop for the first time
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event
Pokemon Showcases will return once again to reward players with Stardust. Catch the largest and heaviest Tyrunt or Amaura to get the first prize. Compete with players globally by placing the Pokemon in a certain Pokestop.
7 KM event-exclusive Eggs and Shiny odds
Tyrunt and Amaura hatched from Eggs will have a greater chance of being a Shiny Pokemon than the ones captured from the wild. It isn’t guaranteed that spinning Pokestops will grant the trainer 7 KM Eggs the best way to obtain one is by exchanging gifts with friends.
These Pokemon will hatch from 7 KM Eggs during the Pokemon Go Adventure Week:-
Prior to the ongoing event, the 7 KM Egg hatches were occupied by the Alolan forms of Meowth and Vulpix, Galarian forms of Darumaka, Farfecth’d, Meowth, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Stunfisk, Zigzagoon, and Hisuian forms of Gwolithe, Sneasel, Qwilfish and Voltorb. These will return once to the egg-tiers once the Adventure Week event ends or be replaced by new ‘mons in the next Pokemon Go update.
Ticket-exclusive Timed Research rewards
As usual in every Pokemon Go event, trainers will be able to purchase a ticket from the Shop to unlock a Special Timed Research mission.
The cost of the ticket is US$2.00 or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency. Tasks and their rewards in the Timed Research will disappear on Wednesday, August 2, 2023, at 8:00 P.M. local time.
The overall reward for the Timed Research is 2 Egg Incubators and 1 Super Incubator. To complete each task, trainers will need to walk 5 KM and choose between either Tyrunt or Amaura as a reward for every kilometer covered.
That is all for Pokemon Go Adventure Week. For more guides like this, click here.