Hello Gamers! Are you getting annoyed by error code 268 in Roblox? and don’t seem to find any solution, even if you reboot your devices to play?
Here we are putting everything to our guide to help you out.
In this guide we will explain everything related to “How to fix Roblox error code 268”.
So, without wasting any time let’s begin!
What does error code 268 refer to?
Error code 268 is an issue faced in Roblox that shows a pop up message saying “you have been kicked due to unexpected client behavior”.
This error will stops you from playing the game and can happen because of issues with your web browser, third-party programs, or conflicting internet settings. It’s really frustrating and ruin your mood and gaming experience overall.
But don’t worry here is a complete solution for your problem. So, keep reading till the end!
How to fix Roblox error code 268?
Below are a few easy steps to fix Roblox error code 268 on your PC:-
1. Click the start icon and type “appwiz.cpl” in the search box, then press enter.
2. Select the Roblox launcher and any other Roblox folders from the list, then click uninstall.
3. Type “%LOCALAPPDATA%” in the search box and press enter.
4. Delete any Roblox folders you find in this directory.
5. Open a search box, type “CMD,” right-click, and launch it in administrator mode.
6. Enter the following commands one by one:
netsh Winsock reset
Press enter to run each command.
7. Restart your PC.
8. Re-download and install Roblox.
So, by following these steps you can easily solve error 268 in Roblox.
Stay tuned for more such guides!