The ISO 45 is a submachine gun in Modern Warfare 2 that is known for its high fire rate and accuracy. However, it can also be a bit difficult to control, especially at long ranges. This blog post will outline the best attachments and perks to use with ISO 45 in order to maximize its potential.
ISO 45 is a potent weapon to use because it fires one of the submachine guns in MW2 at the fastest rate. You will destroy those opposing players with these attachments. Many believe that this SMG, which was released as part of MW2 Season 4.
Could be the new close-range meta. If you need more information about The Best ISO 45 Loadout in MW2, then read carefully, and don’t forget to share with your friends.
The Best ISO 45 Loadout in MW2
The following attachments are essential for creating the best ISO 45 loadout.
- Muzzle: Lockshot KT85
- Laser: Accu-Shot 5mW Laser
- Stock: Demo Fade Tac
- Ammunition: .45 Auto Armor Piercing
- Rear Grip: A30 Stout
The Lockshot KT85 muzzle attachment reduces vertical recoil, which is the most important factor to consider when building a loadout for the ISO 45. The Accu-Shot 5mW Laser attachment increases ADS speed, which is also important for a weapon with a high fire rate.
The Demo Fade Tac stock increases movement speed, which can be helpful for flanking enemies. The ISO 45 Auto Armor Piercing ammunition attachment increases damage at range, which makes ISO 45 more effective at longer distances. The A30 Stout rear grip increases recoil control, which is another important factor for long-range accuracy.
The following perks are also recommended for the best ISO 45 loadout.
- Sleight of Hand: This perk increases reload speed, which is essential for a weapon with a high fire rate.
- Ghost: This perk makes you invisible to enemy UAVs and radar, which can be helpful for flanking enemies or staying undetected.
- Amped: This perk increases weapon swap speed, which can be helpful for switching to your secondary weapon or throwing a grenade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are some other good attachments for ISO 45?
A: Some other good attachments for the ISO 45 include the following:
- Optic: Slimline Pro
- Barrel: 16″ XLB-S
- Magazine: 32 Round Mags
- Handle: Operator Foregrip
Q: What are some other good perks for ISO 45?
A: Some other good perks for the ISO 45 include the following:
- EOD: This perk makes you immune to explosive damage, which can be helpful for surviving enemy grenades and rockets.
- Overkill: This perk allows you to carry two primary weapons, which can be helpful for having a long-range weapon as well as the ISO 45.
- Tracker: This perk shows you the footsteps of enemies you have recently damaged, which can be helpful for tracking down enemies and finishing them off.
The ISO 45 is a powerful submachine gun that can be very effective in the right hands. With the right attachments and perks, it can be a force to be reckoned with in both close-quarters and long-range combat.
I hope this IOS 45 build has helped you to create the best ISO 45 loadout in MW2. If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.