Because the game does not have a language choice, changing languages in Age Of Empires 4 is difficult. You can only change options pertaining to gameplay, UI, and so forth.
You will have to change the OS language if you want to use the language option. For example, if you are a Spanish user and the game still displays English.
This article will assist you in altering this. The game’s audio files will not be altered, however the UI will be translated from English to other languages.
How To Change Language In Age Of Empires 4
To accomplish this, you’ll need to get a language pack from the Microsoft Store. This is a critical OS change that you can avoid if you are unsure.
- Exit AoE4 and then click on the Start button.
- Click on Settings and go to Time and Language.
- Click on Language on the left side.
- Click on Add Language and install the language you want.
The techniques outlined above will assist you in adding extra languages to Windows 10 or Windows 11. To change the language of the A0E4, follow the procedures below.
- After installing a new language reboot your system.
- Go to Settings > Time and Language.
- Click on Language on Left and drag the new language to the top
Restart your system one more time to make things proper. The system will now restart in the chosen language.
- Click on Start and then click on Age of Empires 4.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft store to install an additional language pack.
- Allow the installation and then launch the game again
If everything goes as planned, you should get the above popup once the game starts. This shows that the new language has been installed and that the Age of Empires 4 game UI has been modified.
The audio will remain unchanged. As you can see, changing the Age of Empires 4 game language requires changing the operating system language. Furthermore, the settings will not function if your area and language do not match.
How To Change Language In Age Of Empires 4 Steam
- Launch Steam and go to the game Library.
- Click on the Language Tab.
- Click on the drop-down and you will set of available languages
That’s how to change language in Age of Empire 4 as I’ll see you in the next guide.