Gaining the approval of your companions is critical in BG3 for improving your relationships and revealing plot content. Astarion, the mischievous vampire spawn, is one of the trickiest partners to get acceptance from.
Astarion has particular likes and dislikes, making it difficult to portray a heroic nice character. Putting up the effort to obtain Astarion’s approval, on the other hand, may be gratifying. It will allow you to have a romance with him, learn about his past, and even get gaming benefits.
The approval system monitors how much each companion approves or disapproves of your acts. Certain speech and plot decisions will either increase or decrease Astarion’s approval rating. This guide will show you how to use Astarion’s approval system to your advantage.
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate 3 How To Get House of Hope
How To Gain Astarion’s Approval In Baldur’s Gate 3
Because Astarion is a self-centered vampire, you will have to make some difficult conversation choices in order to gain his approval. These conversations and actions may have an impact on any of the other romantic alternatives you’re considering, such as Gale. Here’s a few things you can do to get Astarions approval:
- Side with the goblins when given a chance, Astarion advocates for helping them attack the druid grove rather than protecting it. Agreeing with him raises his approval.
- Astarion likes when you put your interests first and make pragmatic or cruel decisions.
- Allow Astarion to drink your blood.
- Support the use of the tadpole powers. Astarion wants to keep the mind-flayer tadpole for its powers. Agreeing with him on this gets points.
- Frequently make cruel jokes and insulting comments. Astarion enjoys belittling others and appreciates a wicked sense of humor.
- Progress Astarion’s questline and showing loyalty towards him is another way to gain his approval in Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Be deceptive, manipulative, and uncaring towards NPCs. Astarion likes when you are not overly heroic.
Gaining Astarion’s favour in Baldur’s Gate 3 necessitates behaving in your own self-interest and accepting his ethically questionable proclivities. Focus on directly helping him, and you will gain his approval.
That’s how to get Astarion Approval in Baldur’s Gate 3 as I’ll see you in the next guide.