Welcome to our Being a DIK Cheat Codes Console Commands guide. Activate the codes and enjoy max money, max DK status, max characters relationships and mansion minigame.
Being a Dik Console Commands – Full List
These are all the console commands available, some of them, as we indicated, can only be used from Season 2.
- Max Dk Status: Dk = 10 (don’t use a number higher than 10)
- Max Characters’ relationships: Rpcharactername = 30 (don’t use a number higher than 30), examples
- RPjosy = 30
- RPmaya = 30
- RPsage = 30
- RPisabella = 30
- RPjill = 30
- RPdiks = 30
- RPpreps = 30 (Season 2 exclusive)
- Money: money = x (replace x with the amount of money you want, you can use the console command multiple times)
Season 2 Exclusive Cheats
Mansion Minigame Money:
- mansion_money = x (replace x with the amount of money you want)
Max Mansion Minigame Stats:
- Clean: mStatClean = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
- Build: mStatBuild = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
- Work: mStatWork = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
- Salvage: mStatSalvage = [100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100]
Mansion Minigame Score:
- mansion_score = x (replace x with the score you want)
How to Enable the Cheats
These are the steps to enable the console commands as they are the same as in any RenPy game:
- Go to steamapps common folder – Example: PC > HDD-Data (E:) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Being a Dik.
- Open the Being a Dik folder.
- Click on Renpy > Click on Common.
- Open 00console.rpy with notepad (or any other text editor).
- Find “config.console” (use CTRL + F to find it).
- Change config.console = False to config.console = True.
- Open the console: Launch the game and press “SHIFT + O”.