Microsoft Xbox One gaming console are popular among video gamers because of its dynamic features such as multiple player gaming, cloud server integration to streaming videos on Twitch and much more. Most of the gamers prefer to use Xbox One to stream games online.
However when its to the connectivity we an always say there some chances that it didn’t work. Well its an uncommon for the gamers to run into the connectivity with Xbox One game console. Most of the time when you’re trying access the Xbox its shows an error message says “Xbox can’t sign in” or “Can’t Sign Into Xbox”.
What Are The Main Reasons For Xbox One Sign-In Error?
If you’re getting an error while sign-in into the Xbox game console or the console keeps logging out again and again and you don’t know what to do to fix it. Well there are two reason why this is keep happening with you first is there is an network issue or secondly its an simple human error. This functionality powers multiple features that we able to access in Xbox One but most of the time its also affect the ability to sign in.
How You Can Get Rid of Xbox One Sign-in Issue
There are some troubleshoots that you apply to get rid of sign into xbox one issue without having much hassle.
1. Restart Xbox Console – If you’re getting sign-in error again and again then the initial step that you needed to do is restart Microsoft Xbox gaming console. Because most of the time due to some temporary issue it can happen and to resolve it simply restart your gaming console this will reset all the booting process of the console.
2. Check If Internet is Down – In case if you cannot able to access the specific online function or facing an issue with logging then in most cases its just as bad internet connection issue.
Try to access your Xbox account from different devices such as Smartphone, tablet or computer. If all these devices connected to the same network then simply use carrier network from smartphone or other wireless network and access your Xbox Account.
Tip: To fix the network issues simply reset your Wireless Router or Modem
3. Xbox Server Down – Sometimes the Xbox Servers may get some issues and they don’t response in some particular areas or network you can easily check the current status of the every aspect of the Xbox Network on its official website Xbox One Status. In case if the network is down then there is nothing you can do to fix it. All you can do is to wait for it to back to live.
4. Double Check Your Xbox Login Credentials – If you’re getting sign error on the Xbox One game console. Then there is an possibility that someone has changed your Xbox account password.
To check if your login credentials are correct simply go to the Xbox official website and login into your Xbox account using the same login details. If you’re cannot able to login into your Xbox Account on its website. There is an issue with your Xbox Account.
5. Login with Other Xbox Account – If there is an issue with your Xbox account then you can easily check it. Try to login with your friends Xbox account credentials on your Xbox Account. If your friends login credentials works fine then you needed to contact Xbox support team to know more about your Xbox Account issues.
6. Check if the Game Sever is Down – In case if you can able to login into the Xbox Account but cannot able to access any particular function such as multiple player or the video game. Then most likely the game you’re trying to access is not functioning properly specially the game server. This may be due to the network error or the casual routine checkup.
7. Power Cycle Your Xbox One Console – In this method you needed to press the power button of your Xbox console for at least 10 seconds to turn off the Xbox console, Now wait for 10 seconds then again press the Power button to turn it on.
By performing this method you can easily refresh the power power cycle of the console and the system will get restarted. You won’t get any data lose or downloads by performing this method.
8. Lookup for Kinect Senor’s Main Light – If the light on your Xbox One console goes out after you switch it on, it signifies the Kinect isn’t working. A power cycle and making sure your console is plugged directly into a power socket, rather than a surge protector or power adapter, can occasionally fix a defective Kinect. If your Kinect keeps breaking down, you may need to replace it.
9. Try to Login Using Xbox Controller – You can also login into your Xbox Console using the Xbox Controller. In case if you don’t know how to login using xbox controller then simply follow these instructions. For sign in Press the Xbox Logo given on the Controller to access the Guide. After this, scroll at the left to the Account tab, where you can find Sign in and then Press the A button.
You needed to guide the console from which Xbox account to use which you able see in the accounts section just choose it to processed.
10. Contact Xbox Support – This is an last option for you if you’ve try all the above given methods and still can’t sign into Xbox One. In this case you needed to contact Xbox Support Team, there are two ways to contact Xbox support which includes Email Support and using the support number by cellphone.
Follow the below given to contact with Xbox Support Team
1. Go to the web browser and enter the following web address –
2. Now, select the Contact button given at the right sidebar in green color.
3. Select the issue type and reason and select Next button.
4. After this select the “Get help with Sign-in issue” (as shown in the screenshot)
5. In new pop-up window tab, You will get connected to the Xbox Support Team.
Explain your Xbox Login issue and support team will help you to resolve the login issue in no time.
Its the end of the guide, hopefully you find this guide helpful to understand the proper methods that you can use to get rid of the Xbox One sign issue without having much hassle. Moreover if you have any quires or question regarding the Xbox game console then simply asked us via the comment box. We try our best to resolve your issue as soon as possible with the help of our team.