Released on March 14, 2023, WWE 2K23 has experienced a variety of changes in the past few months. Most of them are related to DLC (downloadable content) or bug fixes to polish the game.
The WWE 2K23 Patch 1.13 update is no different as there have been multiple improvements in stability, a new theme for the former Honorary Uce, and a follow-up patch that will include additional card assets.
The Showcase Mode features John Cena and the game has also added the likes of Bad Bunny, Uncle Howdy, Bruno Sammartino, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Game modes such as MyFACTION, MyGM, Universe, Career Mode, and MyRISE provide an awesome virtual wrestling experience.
WWE 2K23 Patch 1.13 Update
Patch 1.13 was released on July 18, 2023, in WWE 2K23. Interestingly, it was the first in almost two months. Developers usually released a patch every month but given the latest events, it seems like the game is becoming more stable with each update.
Here is a full breakdown of the WWE 2K23 Patch 1.13 Update.
- Refined the WWE Superstars’apperances
- Stability improvements
- Revel with Wyatt DLC pack now available
Here is a list of characters you could get with the Revel with Wyatt DLC:-
- Blair Davenport – 74 OVR // Striker // Light Heavyweight
- Bray Wyatt – 89 OVR // Powerhouse // Heavyweight
- Joe Gacy – 76 OVR // Striker // Heavyweight
- Uncle Howdy – 84 OVR // Powerhouse // Light Heavyweight
- Valhalla – 70 OVR // Striker // Light Heavyweight
- Zeus – 87 OVR // Powerhouse // Super Heavyweight
GAMEPLAY AND ONLINE
- Fixed the Mandible Claw 2 move
- Fixed the bug which led to the tag team finisher not displaying
- Fixed the rendering issues in the rapid pin mini-game
- Fixed the issue of title belts missing during certain entrances.
- Controllers can be adjusted during elimination match types
- Online and Community Creations stability improvements
MyCREATE, MyGYM, MyFACTION, and MyUNIVERSE fixes
- Fixed display problems for the RAW Women’s Title when using custom side plates.
- Improved overall stability in MyUNIVERSE.
- ‘Hard’ difficulty in MyGYM has tougher AI players. Update only works in a New Save.
- Patch 1.14 to bring additional card assets in MyFACTION.
- Added Sami Zayn’s “Worlds Apart” theme song to Create An Entrance
Wrestling fans cannot wait to see what the next patch brings to the table.
Source: 2K Games