The Carian Study Hall is a place in the game Elden Ring. You can find Carian Study Hall in the Liurnia of the Lakes region. To get there, you must follow a specific path and item.
In this article, I have created a guide for you on how and where to reach the Carian Study Hall in Elden Ring. If you follow this guide, you will surely get there in no time, so let’s get into the guide.
Where is the Carian Study Hall in Elden Ring
The Study hall is to the east of the Academy of Raya Lucaria. To get there:
- You will have to make your way through the mountains
- Once you are inside, you will have to find the “Statue of Grace.”
- Once you enter the hall, you will see free space in front of you
- This is where you have to get the item required to invert the Carian Study Hall, and you will have to solve a puzzle there.
- The item you will need in this space is the “Carian Inverted Statue.” Now, on how to get this statue.
How to get the Carian Inverted Statue?
You get this statue as part of the main questline in Elden Ring. Here is how you can start Ranni’s Questline and explore Nokron.
- Then you will get an item, “Finger Slayer Blade,” when you get to the end of the area.
- This item is what Ranni requires to move on with the quest. So give this to her.
- After you give this to her, she will make some arrangements and give you what you were searching for, the “Carian inverted statue.”
- Once you get the statue, you must return to the study hall.
What to do with the Carian inverted statue in the Elden Ring?
With the statue you got from Ranni, go back to the Carian Study Hall, where you have to place the figure on the space in the hall on the altar; this will cause you to flip the building. And then, you will get a puzzle you have to solve.
But before you reach the hall again, you encounter a Boss that you must battle. Miriam is the boss you will have to fight.
She won’t be alone and will summon spirit soldiers and teleport continuously. Once you defeat her, return to the main hall and place the statue on the empty pedestal. This will take you to the Divine Tower of Liurnia, and you will also fight some more bosses here.
That’s all on where the Carian Study Hall is in Elden Ring. if you are looking forward to completing this quest, don’t forget to have enough resources as you will have to fight a couple of Bosses.