Are you struggling to complete the Database Part 1 quest in Escape From Tarkov? Look no further! In this guide, we’ll take you through all the steps needed to complete the quest and receive the rewards.
Database Part 1 Quest Details
The Database Part 1 quest is given by Ragman and requires you to collect the cargo manifests from three shops in the ULTRA Mall on the Interchange map. The shops are Goshan, OLI, and IDEA. The cargo manifests contain information on what was being shipped, where, and in what quantity. This information is valuable to Ragman, who needs it for his business.
Ragman explains the quest to you in the following dialogue:
“Oh, hey there, brother, I’ve got a nice idea: just imagine how fucking awesome it would be to have info on Ultra’s cargos. What was being shipped, where, and in what amount, you know? I used to work with records like these myself. Don’t think there are any manifests for the small shops, plus they most likely were run by slackers, but the larger stores and retail chains kept their records. Check out Goshen and other supermarkets, like OLI and IDEA, the docs must be somewhere in the offices. It would be mighty cool if you found some.”
The following objectives need to be completed to finish the quest:
- Obtain the Goshen cargo manifests on Interchange and Hand over the Goshan cargo manifests to Ragman
- Obtain the OLI cargo manifests on Interchange and Hand over the OLI cargo manifests to Ragman
- Obtain the IDEA cargo manifests on Interchange and Hand over the IDEA cargo manifests to Ragman
Once you have completed the quest, you will receive the following rewards:
- +8400 XP
- ~30,000 Roubles
- +0.03 reputation with Ragman
- 1x MSA Sordin Supreme PRO-X/L active headset
- 1x Army cap
- 1x Lower half-mask
- 1x RayBench Aviator glasses
- 2x Malboro Cigarettes
- 1x Crickent lighter
Guide To Complete Database Part 1
To complete the quest, you need to head over to the 3 stores in the ULTRA Mall on the Interchange map and gather each cargo manifest from these store locations.
Since the management fled to stay out due to the clash in the Norvinsk region, the forgotten cargo manifests can easily be collected. But keep your guard up because there will be other PMCs and Scavs in these locations.
To help you locate the cargo manifests, we have included images of their locations below:
Goshan Cargo Manifest Location
- Go to the Goshan store.
- Enter through the office door.
- Look for the second door on your left.
- The Goshan cargo manifest can be found on a desk in this room.
OLI Cargo Manifest Location
- Head to the OLI store.
- Look for a cubicle with a computer in it.
- The OLI cargo manifest can be found on the desk next to the computer.
IDEA Cargo Manifest Location
- Make your way to the IDEA store.
- Enter through the office door.
- Look for the cargo manifest on a desk in the room directly in front of you.
IDEA Cargo Manifest Closeup
Once you have located the IDEA cargo manifest, it is important to get a close-up view of it to read the information it contains. To do this, follow these steps:
- Approach the desk with the cargo manifest.
- Press and hold the “F” key to interact with the manifest.
- Use your mouse to zoom in and out and read the information contained within the manifest.
By following these steps, you can easily locate and access the cargo manifests in the Goshan, OLI, and IDEA stores in Escape From Tarkov.
Completing the Database Part 1 quest in Escape From Tarkov is a challenging task. However, with the help of this guide, you should have all the information you need to finish the quest and receive the rewards. Good luck on your quest, and remember to stay safe in the dangerous world of Tarkov!