If you’re an avid player of Escape from Tarkov, you’ll know that modding weapons are one of the most important aspects of the game.
As you progress through the game, you’ll be given a series of quests that require you to modify weapons to specific specifications.
Gunsmith Part 12 is one of those quests, and in this guide, we’ll show you how to modify your SIG MPX to meet the requirements.
To start this quest, you must be at least level 23. You’ll also need to have a SIG MPX in your inventory.
The objective of Gunsmith Part 12 is to modify your SIG MPX to comply with the required specifications. The specifications are as follows:
- 60 Durability
- 300 or greater sighting range
- 52 or more ergonomics
- 4 kg or less in weight
- 180 or less recoil
Completing Gunsmith – Part 12 will earn you the following rewards:
- +12,300 EXP
- Mechanic Rep +0.02
- 500 Dollars
- 525 Dollars with Intelligence Center Level 1
- 575 Dollars with Intelligence Center Level 2
- 2× AR-15 Vendetta Precision VP-09 Interceptor 5.56×45 muzzle brake
- 1× FN P90 Attenuator 5.7×28 sound suppressor
- 1× 5.56×45 SureFire MAG5-100 STANAG 100-round magazine
To complete Gunsmith – Part 12, players need to install the following attachments on their MPX submachine gun:
- AR-15 Tactical Dynamics Skeletonized pistol grip (Barter from Skier LL3)
- Zenit RK-1 tactical foregrip (Purchased from Skier LL3)
- Yankee Hill Annihilator multi-caliber flash hider (Barter from Mechanic LL2)
- Steiner LAS/TAC 2 tactical flashlight (Purchased from Mechanic LL3)
- MPX/MCX retractable stock pipe adapter (Purchased from Peacekeeper LL3)
- Armacon Baskak stock (Purchased from Skier LL1)
The following is a sample build that meets the quest specifications:
- MPX submachine gun (Standard from Peacekeeper LL2)
- AR-15 Tactical Dynamics Skeletonized pistol grip
- Zenit RK-1 tactical foregrip
- Yankee Hill Annihilator multi-caliber flash hider
- Steiner LAS/TAC 2 tactical flashlight
- MPX/MCX retractable stock pipe adapter
- Armacon Baskak stock
This build meets all the requirements of the quest, including durability, sighting range, ergonomics, weight, and recoil.
The modifying weapon is an essential part of Escape from Tarkov. In Gunsmith – Part 12, players are tasked with modifying an MPX to meet certain specifications. By following this guide, players can create a well-modified weapon that will improve their chances of surviving in Tarkov.
Gunsmith Part 1 / Gunsmith Part 2 / Gunsmith Part 3 / Gunsmith Part 4 / Gunsmith Part 5 / Gunsmith Part 6 / Gunsmith Part 7 / Gunsmith Part 8 / Gunsmith Part 9 / Gunsmith Part 10 / Gunsmith Part 11