Honkai Star Rail was released in May and ranks as one of the most successful games this year so far. Within a month, the game earned a whopping sum of $130 million across all gaming platforms. The new update will introduce new banners, events, story content, companion quests, and more.
Honkai Star Rail Patch 1.1 Release Date and Time
Honkai Star Rail Patch 1.1 will be released on the 7th of June. Here are the release times for all regions:
- India Standard Time: 8:30 AM
- China Standard Time: 11 AM
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 AM
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 AM
- Korea Standard Time: 12 AM
- Europe Server (7th June 2023)
- Western European Summer Time: 4 AM
- Central European Summer Time: 5 AM
- Eastern European Summer Time: 6 AM
- Americas Server (6th June 2023)
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time: 5 PM
- Alaska Daylight Time: 7 PM
- Pacific Daylight Time: 8 PM
- Mountain Daylight Time: 9 PM
- Central Daylight Time: 10 PM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 10 PM
Before the patch’s global release, there will be five hour maintenance so you will not be able to play the game during that time. After the maintenance ends, you will receive compensation in the form of in-game rewards for the downtime.
The servers are expected to be online before the official global release times so there’s a good chance you might be able to jump in early and experience all of the new content before the release time. If the maintenance period is exceeded, you will receive a notification in-game and Hoyoverse will offer additional compensation.
Patch 1.1: Pre-load details
The pre-load details for the patch is available for download and the download size is around 8 GB on PC. That’s all you need to know about the star rail countdown and when the game will be released in your time zone as I’ll see you in the next guide.