Looking for a step-by-step guide on how to add friends on Minecraft PC, Java Edition and PE. In this case, you’ve visited the correct article. Here we have a comprehensive guide based on adding friends on Minecraft.
How to Add Friends in Minecraft?
Follow the below-given step-by-step instructions in order to add your friend to the Minecraft game.
1. Sign in on your Microsoft account, create a brand new world (or load a current one, your choice) and open your in-game menu. You`ll see an option “Invite to Game.” Tap/click on that option and any other window will pop up.
2. Choose “Find Cross-Platform Friends” on the subsequent pop-up window. Add your friends using the Minecraft gamertag or ID and once you find them simply tap on Add Friend button to add your friend.
How to Accept a Friend Request in Minecraft PC?
Go via the subsequent steps to just accept a friend request on Minecraft on PC.
1. Select the friends listing from the home menu in Minecraft.
2. You will then see a message that says `You received a friend request`. Tap on this message. Tapping on the message will show the listing of all of the friend requests despatched to you.
3. Choose the friend request you want to just accept. And there you go, the buddy request could be right away accepted.
This is the end of this short guide for more similar content do read our Minecraft Guides for more helpful information, for example, is Minecraft supports Crossplay or how to turn off narrator in Minecraft and more.