Minecraft players has recently come across and issue with the narrator that being an annoying redundancy and how you can turn it off. The narrator was released to help the Minecraft player as an feature within the game and the best part is its doesn’t really necessary to use the narrator.
Yes, you can easily choose to shut it down in game. In this short guide we are going to show you how you can easily turn off the narrator in Minecraft game without having much hassle. Just follow the below given step by step instructions carefully.
How To Turn OFF Voice Narrator in Minecraft
Basically, the robotic voice that reads all the text characters that appear on the screen is helpful in different ways but the thing is its not always required in game and you can turn it off if you don’t want it in your Minecraft game. For this follow the below given steps.
Turn off Minecraft Narrator on PC
- Press and Hold the Windows Key and press CTRL + Enter keys together.
- On your computer screen you see an indication.
- Again Press and Hold the All three keys Windows+CTRL+Enter and the narrator will turned off.
- Another way to turn off narrator in PC, by press the CTRL+B keys together. This step will troggle the voice and sound controls in Minecraft game.
Turn off Minecraft Narrator on Xbox
Method 1 –
- Go to the Settings Menu given at the right side top of the screen. You’ll see the accessibility tap on it.
- It will redirect to the Menu where you will access the option called Enable UI Screen Reader.
- Troggle the switch to the left to turn off the narrator in Minecraft game.
Method 2 –
- Another method to perform this by Controller, Press and Hold the Xbox Button till the controller start vibrating
- Then press the three line menu button given at the bottom of the screen.
- Now the narrator will stop reading the text.
Method 3 –
- Press and hold the Xbox Button from the controller to access the guide.
- Choose the Profile & Settings given at the Settings menu.
- Head to the Ease of Access where you can locate the narrator settings.
- Turn off the narrator and enjoy your game.
Turn Off Narrator in Minecraft on PS4
- Firstly, quite your Minecraft Game.
- Click on the Settings from the main menu
- Select the Accessibility from the settings.
- Toggle the Enable UI Screen Reader and text to speech for chat option.
Hopefully you find this short guide helpful to understand complete process of turning off the narrator in Minecraft game. Moreover if you have any other question regarding the Minecraft game then feel free to ask us using the comment box.