This is a comprehensive guide based on how to get Squid Ink Cookie in the Cookie Run Kingdom video game without having much hassle.
Table of Contents
What is a Squid Ink Cookie?
Squid ink cookie is a type of cookie that can be found in the Cookie Run Kingdom game. It costs 20 gold to buy and can be found in levels 161 to 189, depending on the island you visit. However, there is only a low chance of finding one so patience is needed or go back and replay levels if needed.
Squid ink drains energy from your opponents and replenishes your energy when eaten! This item is considered good for those with low hit points because it will help regenerate them as well as weaken an opponent at the same time.
What Are The Features of Squid Ink Cookies?
Squid ink cookie has some special features that can only be seen and used by players once you are able to get the item, so keep on playing until you get it! When you buy a squid ink cookie for 20 gold coins, it will come with the following features:
1. Recovers hit points when eaten. If a player eats this cookie, he will gain a lot of hit points. It is recommended that you play more games after getting this item to recover more hit points.
2. Takes away 5 energy from an opponent when eaten. This can be used to take away a lot of energy at a time.
3. When eaten, your attack will go down. When your attack is low, you cannot do much damage to enemies. So it is recommended that you eat this cookie to be able to get more attacks.
4. Reduces the amount of energy in your opponent’s power bar by 2 when eaten. It also reduces the amount of energy in his hit points when eaten so make sure your opponent’s hit points are low before eating his squid ink!
5. Reduces an opponent’s speed by 1 when eaten.
What are the pros of squid ink cookie?
When squid ink cookies areused, the following pros will be seen:
1. Basic attack will go up by 1.
2. Reduces the opponent’s speed.
3. Spirit bar will go down by 2.
4. Energy bar will go down by 5 in a pinch.
What are the cons of squid ink cookies?
When using squid ink cookies, the following cons will be seen:
1. Your attack goes down by 2. This is not good since it is hard to get hit points back that you lose when eating this cookie unless you use another one! Also, your energy can be very low so make sure you keep your shield up! The egg symbol means it is low on energy and has no shield power either.
2. You cannot move and attack when you eat this cookie.
3. Your opponent’s movement will slow down.
4. When eaten, it takes away 5 energy from your opponent. If your opponent has a lot of energy, use another one to take away more! Sometimes using two at a time can be useful in taking away a lot of energy from your opponent!
5. Your attack will go down by two when eaten.
How can we get the squid ink cookie?
The first time you see the item is at level 161. You have to play for 1 minute and 43 seconds to get it. The second time you see it is at level 191, but the game will not let you move and attack, only use your shield. Should you buy the item? There is no way of knowing if this will work so try it! Or replay the level until you get another chance of getting the item!
How high are your hit points?
The idea of getting hit points back after a tough battle with an opponent sounds very nice in theory, but remember that players can easily take away all your hit points with one skill shot or a lucky strike. Also, if you get hit by an opponent and the shield breaks, you will lose all your hit points. So keep your shield up at all times!
Players that want to get higher hit points can buy more hit-point boosters and use them whenever necessary. They are very useful. Hitpoint boosters are one of the most important diamonds in the Cookie Run Kingdom game.
Get squid ink cookies! You will discover that it is useful in the long run. If you really want a higher score, you should buy more hit-point boosters and keep eating these silver cookies until you get the best possible attack power.
– Squid ink cookies are a must-buy! You will know why once you get it.
– Do not eat squid ink cookies to recover hit points because 1) you lose all your hit points when your shield breaks and 2) you cannot move or attack while eating it.
– If you want to recover more hit points, replay levels, or buy more hit point boosters!
– Squid ink cookies can really help take away energy from your opponent! Try using the skill shot, Striker, and eat the squid ink before he uses his skill shot! This can really annoy him and lower his score by making him lose energy rapidly.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the frequently asked questions related to the Squid Ink Cookie in the Cookie Run Kingdom with a complete explanation.
Is squid ink Cookie Good Cookie Run kingdom?
They aren’t the best, so I wouldn’t recommend levelling them above level 40, but they are adequate for getting through the early game. For similar effects but stronger damage and utility, Moon Rabbit, Sorbet Shark, Latte, Espresso, or even the impending Cocoa Cookie would be a better investment.
What are the best toppings for squid ink Cookie Cookie Run Kingdom?
In Cookie Run Kingdom, the greatest toppings for Squid Ink Cookies are either Searing Raspberry or Swift Chocolate. The class of this cookie is Magic, and it is a middle-line cookie. Their greatest strength, especially with their skill, is their capacity to deal massive damage.
Why are squid cookies sad?
Squid Ink Cookie’s fondness for hiding in pots is most likely inspired by octopus pot fishing traps. Similarly, octopus pot illness, in which the heart enlarges and distorts as a result of stress or being “broken,” may be linked to Squid Ink Cookie’s perpetual sadness.
Cookie Run Kingdom is a fun game that can be played on any of your favorite devices that have a web browser. The cute squid cookie is only available once you complete a run while collecting one or more fire, thunder, water, and/or lightning element orbs.
If you want this special type of cookie, then you will have to complete all the level four runs that appear in your kingdom where these elements are required. A few of the level four runs are outlined below and they are the ones that have elements required for this special type of cookie.