COD Mobile released a new feature called the 1v1 duel which allowed players to battle each other in different maps and the player with the highest kills within a certain period of time wins.
OG COD players will remember the Duel mode that once existed in the game which was one of the best modes to settle scores. Duel allowed players to challenge enemies on an open map to a 1v1 showdown for an exciting experience.
Sadly, for certain reasons unknown, Duel was removed from the COD mobile franchise. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean it’s not possible to set up a 1v1 duel in COD Mobile. 1v1 matches are still a feature in COD mobile; however, players can only access it in a private lobby.
How to Play 1v1 Mode in COD Mobile
Here’s everything you need to know about how to 1v1 in COD Mobile.
- Select the Multiplayer option after launching the game.
- Navigate to the top right-hand corner of the screen and press on the ≡ symbol.
- Now, select the private option.
- Go to Mode and change the preference to 1v1 Duel.
- Next, you will have to select the player you want to invite to your private game by pressing on the “+” next to their name.
- Wait for the other player to accept the invitation.
- Click on “Start” when both players are ready.
It’s not difficult to set up a 1v1 showdown in COD Mobile if you follow these steps above.
Although the Battle Royale mode is arguably the most popular in the game, 1v1 matches with friends or rivals can be equally thrilling and are the perfect opportunity to hone your skills and show dominance.
Now that you know how to set up and play 1v1 matches, make sure you’re using your best loadout and I’ll see you in the game.