Discord is an American social platform. It is a top-rated app for text and voice chat. It’s popular among games. It allows users to video call, text message, and share media files.
Streaming on Discord is also something you can do, and a lot of users can use this. Streaming refers to broadcasting content live on the internet. Streaming is more complex on Discord than just video-calling your friends.
So how to stream Xbox on Discord? If you cannot figure this out, I have all the details for you in this article and more.
Before we get into the streaming aspect of Xbox on Discord, you need to connect your Xbox and Discord and a few other steps.
Enable Remote Features
Firstly we have to ensure that there is a stable connection between Xbox and Discord. Activating the remote features option on your Xbox console is necessary. For that:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- There, locate the “profile and system.”
- And then open the “settings.”
- After that, tap on the “devices and connections” and select the “remote features” option.
- Now check the “enable remote features” and the box if it’s not checked.
Link Xbox with Discord
Now that you enabled that feature, you must also link your Discord account with Xbox through your Xbox console before you can stream on Discord for that:
- Go to your Xbox “guide” menu.
- From there, find the “Profile and System.”
- There, see the “settings” option.
- After there, click on the “link,” you will see some instructions on the screen and complete the connection.
Connect Xbox integration on Discord
Now to connect the integration on Discord.
- Launch the Discord app.
- Open the settings.
- Select the “connections” option.
- Find the Xbox logo and click on it to start integration.
- You’ll get instructions on the screen which you have to follow.
- Now enter the pin generated by Discord to link your Xbox and Discord.
Join Discord Channel to Xbox to stream
Now to the part where you stream your Xbox on Discord.
- Open the guide menu on your Xbox
- Select the “Parties and Chat” option on the menu.
- From there, you must choose the “Discord” server and where you would like to stream your Xbox gameplay and press the “A” button on your controller.
- Lastly, go to the “Voice channels” and select the desired voice channel you want to stream on.
- Once that’s done, you must facilitate the audio stream transfer by moving the voice channel to another location. This can be done on the Discord desktop app.
- Now open Discord and find the desired voice channel you wish to move.
- Right-click on the voice channel and select “transfer voice to Xbox.
- Use your mobile device to scan the code displayed on the screen.
- Select the “Transfer audio” and start the process.
- Your Xbox console will display a pop-up notification if the transfer is successful.
This process might be lengthy, but if you want to stream Xbox on Discord, you should follow all these steps.