Capturing Cultured Cait isn’t harder than finding one on a map of Octopath Traveler 2. However, Cultured Cait aren’t hard to find as usual Cait, they are roaming around second ring areas. You have to follow this guide to capture this Cultured Cait that will double your JP compared to regular Cait Octopath and boost the Exp too.
Let’s find Cultured Cait in Octopath Traveler 2.
All you need to know about Cultured Cait: Octopath Traveler 2
Cultured Cait doesn’t have strong HP points, but they are empowered with physical defense, and elemental defense, and also have high evasion. Cultured Cait has fewer spawn rates and also their defense stats are hard to defeat, moreover, they will flee if you aren’t able to defeat them in a few moves.
You can find, not only capture Cultured Cait but also Cait and Chubby Cait around the Maw of The Ice Dragon. Other than that there is a high probability of Cultured Cait Spawning around the location of Captain’s Bane Cave.
Why should you Capture Cultured Cait Octopath Traveler 2?
It won’t be easy to farm Octopath Traveler 2 Cultured Cait but the rewards are worth it at the end of it. If you successfully capture the cait then this can be your reward:
- Leaf: 3000
- Exp: 200
- JP: 400
Other than that as a drop item you can also have the Revitalizing Jam too but it has only a 2% drop rate. You can sell that for 1500 leaves. Also, the rewards will vary as per Cait type.
Where Can I Find Octopath Traveler 2: Cultured Cait?
There are many places where you can look for the Culture Cait Octopath, but they have a very low spawn rate. Further, they will flee if you are not able to win them. But some tricks can boost your farm rate.
- More Rare Monster Support Skill:
- This skill won’t only help to capture the rare monster like Cait but can also help you find the other rare monster of the Octopath Traveler 2. You can acquire this skill by earning 1630 JP points, unlocking six skills.
- Bewildering Grace Skill:
- It’s the dancer’s skill in Octopath Traveler 2. It causes either positive or negative effects on enemies. When this skill is used with a high amount of BP it can invite Caits too.
Capture Cultured Cait before Dodges you:
Cultured Cait Ocotpath Traveler 2 is weak against following weapons:
So pack that first before you begin with the hunt.
We suggest you use the Cait Powder to increase the possibility of Cait Encounter.
- Further, you should also go with the skill accessories like Exp Augmentor.
- The Thief Skill, Life in the Shadows, will increase the Exp and JP while framing during the night.
- The Scholar Skill, Extra Experience, will also boost your Exp rating by 10% irrespective of the time.
- Grow on Trees, if you are lacking leaf points, then you can use this skill to increase the leaf.
Now, it’s time to attack, you have to find a weapon that is quick and deals more damage on the Cultured Cait before he tries to flee away.
- Ochette’s Take Aim Skill
- Unerring Earing
- Partito’s Hired Help Skill
- Heighten Sence Skill
- Thief Skill Fleefoot
These mentioned skills and tricks will tackle the Cultured Cait and don’t forget to use the Swor, Axe, Staff, and Dager along with it. Make sure to equip with all the necessary skills before he ran away.
It’s once in a lifetime opportunity to find a way to Cultured Cait, with a low spawn rate you have to roam around the place like Captain’s Bain Cave, Tomb of Kings, and Maw of Ice Dragon. It has weaknesses to the sword, Axe, Dagger, and Staff.
You can use the More Rare Monster Support Skill and Bewildering Grace skill to increase your chance to get to Cutured Cait Octopath. After some skills, you may be able to capture Culuterd Cait in one attempt.