Knowledge is a critical social stat in Persona 5 Royal, just like it was in the original. Almost all of the classroom questions in Persona 5 Royal alter differently from those in the original game. Royal also includes a third semester of school, which includes more questions to test your understanding.
In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to solve all of Persona 5 Royal’s classroom questions and examinations.
Persona 5 Royal April test answers
Below you’ll find all of the April test answers in Persona 5 Royal:
Tell me what the Devil’s Dictionary defined as the chief factor in the progress of the human race – Villains.
Between A and B, which line seems longer? – They’re the same.
Between music, theatre, and chariot racing, which sport did Nero win when he participated in the Olympics? – All of them.
- What’s that phrase originally meant to convey? ‘My country, right or wrong’ – You unquestioningly support it.
- But the original meaning was different? So I guess it’d be something like… – You have a duty to correct it.
Do you know the name of the theorem named after this number? – The Four Color Theorem.
First off, the ‘wunder’ part probably means… – Wonder.
Next, the ‘kind’ part. That’s probably… – Child.
So a ‘wunderkind’ would be… – A prodigy.
Persona 5 Royal May exam answers and test answers
Here are all the May exam and test answers in Persona 5 Royal:
So what’s the literal translation of the phrase ‘femme fatale’? – Fatal woman.
Which was the time period Yoshitsune was active in? – The Heian period.
May 11th-13th exams:
- What historical figure inspired the idiom of ‘favouring the magistrate’? – Minamoto no Yoshitsune.
- Yoshitsune had a brother, right? Uh, I think his name was… – Minamoto no Yoritomo.
- But they ended up coming into conflict. And in the end, when they had to oppose each other… – Yoritomo won.
- That’s probably because people tend to sympathize less with figures in power, and sympathize more with… – The weak.
- Which brain function is responsible for the phenomenon of seeing an illusion in this figure? – Cognition.
- Which of the following maps can you paint without any adjacent areas being the same color? – Both.
- Name the book that defined ‘malefactor’ as the chief factor in the progress of the human race. – The Devil’s Dictionary.
- What character archetype refers to a mysterious and seductive woman, typically with ulterior motives? – Femme Fatale.
What do we call the phenomenon where believing in a treatment’s power is enough to improve your condition? – The placebo effect.
A famous ukiyo-e artist of the Edo period is said to have moved residence over 100 times – Katsushika Hokusai.
The golden ratio is 1:1.618, but do you know the silver ratio? – 1:1.414
- If we think about what these words have in common, then maybe ‘syn’ means… – Together.
- And ‘aisthesis,’ huh? That’s a little like the word aesthetics. I wonder if it means… – Senses.
- So that means the full word basically means… – Senses coming together.
Do you know which author Leblanc borrowed from? – Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Do you know which peg-legged, parrot toting historical figure’s appearance became visual shorthand for pirates? – John Silver.
- Persona 5 Royal — Take Over Trailer | Xbox GamePass, Xbox Series X S, Xbox One, Windows
- Persona 5 Royal — Take Over Trailer | Xbox GamePass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, WindowsWatch on YouTube
- If you’d like to learn more about Persona 5 Royal, check out our guides on the Will Seed locations, Fusions, Social Stats, how to unlock the Third Semester and how to unlock the endings.
Persona 5 Royal June test answers
Here you’ll find all of the June test answers in Persona 5:
What do you think the name for this phenomenon is? – Halo effect.
The red king crab is related to the hermit crab. So how is it different from a crab…? Do you know? – The number of legs.
Where does totalitarianism take things a step further than authoritarianism? – Controlling public thought.
What color do you think it turns? – Green.
Between paper bills and coins, which one is issued by the government? – Coins.
What do you think? One of these has minor metals in it, right? – Smartphone.
Some say this card was based off of a woman named Joan… Now, do you know what this woman’s position was? – A pope.
Which of these animals is involved in an English idiom about the weather? – Dogs.
What do you think it says on the back of this piece? – Gold.
Persona 5 Royal July exam answers and test answers
Below sit all of the July exam and test answers in Persona 5 Royal:
What is the meaning of the original Chinese phrase that these dumplings’ name came from? – Barbarian’s head.
Two people are responsible for July and August having 31 days. Do you know who those people are? – Julius and Augustus.
So Tanabata’s about gods crossing a starry sky to reunite once every year. It might have something to do with… ? – Milky Way.
What’s the traditional food of Tanabata? – Soumen.
Do you know what shape it is? – Triangle.
What is long-term memory, anyway? – Memories that last a long time.
Maruki mentioned something about the amount of memories you could store, right? Something like… – Infinite.
If you have theoretically infinite space for them… then theoretically, you’d be able to retain them for… – Forever.
What was he known for? – Thievery.
July 13th-15th exams:
- If angle C is 28 degrees, and angles A and D are 88 degrees, what is the angle of B and E? – 64 degrees.
- I think this came up in class. They were invented by that famous guy from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, right? – Zhuge Liang.
- And they were offering something to quell the river… – Barbarian’s heads.
- This master strategist came up with the baozi to… – Offer them instead of heads.
- Write the name and biological classification of this creature. – Red King Crab (Paralithodes).
- What happened when the government issued paper and hard currencies in Japan for the first time? – It caused confusion in the economy.
- What is the English equivalent of the Norwegian idiom ‘raining witches’? – Raining cats and dogs.
- Which of the following is another name for the soumen noodles traditionally eaten on Tanabata? – Demon Guts.
Persona 5 Royal September test answers
Below you’ll find all of the September test answers in Persona 5 Royal:
Each hand in this famous statue means something, but… do you know what the right represents? – Prosperity.
What is the name of the phenomenon where the second hand looks like it’s stopped moving? – Chronostasis.
What do pawn shops offer that a secondhand shop doesn’t? – Money loans for collateral.
What’s the supposed origins for the phrase ‘cat got your tongue’? – Cats eating human tongues.
Robot comes from a word in Czech. But where in Europe is the Czech Republic located – Central Europe.
How many black and white shapes are there respectively on a soccer ball? – 20 white, 12 black.
- So ‘PVS’, referring to when you mistakenly think your phone is going off… What’s the P? – Phantom.
- The next part is the V part. That means it’d be ‘phantom…’ what? – Vibration.
- Last is the S. So if we have ‘phantom vibration’ so far… – Syndrome.
But the fishermen of Nagaragawa are actually civil servants as well. So, tell me which sector they belong to. – Imperial Household Agency.
Persona 5 Royal October exam answers and test answers
Here are of the October exam answers and test answers in Persona 5:
If we use three watermelons in the sun to visualise a certain matter’s size against the universe’s, what are the melons? – Stars.
Now, do you know who invented this instrument? – Joseph-Ignace Guillotin.
Which name was most commonly ascribed to shape B? – Bouba.
October 17th-19th exams:
- Counting both black and white surfaces, how many surfaces are there in total on a soccer ball? – 32 surfaces.
- Didn’t the teacher say that the number of colors used to be different? Do you remember? – It used to be one color.
- Oh yeah, I remember. I think she said that unlike now, soccer games were broadcasted with… – Black and white picture.
- Who conducted executions using this device? – Charles-Henri Sanson.
- What is the reason that most people cannot become a cormorant fisherman of Nagarasawa? – It’s a hereditary profession.
- What is the meaning of “robota,” the etymological root of ‘robot’? – Slave labor.
- Which of the following describes the density of stars in outer space? – 3 bees in all of Europe.
Now, tell me the total count for each column in this magic square. – 15.
From a psychological standpoint, what is a key reason our memories can differ from reality? – Memory bias.
Persona 5 Royal November test answers
Below lies all of the November test answers in Persona 5 Royal:
Can you tell me the meaning of the word ‘whack’ in the Thieves’ Cant? – A share of stolen goods.
Clubs is a club, diamonds is a gem… So, what does a spade represent? – A sword.
Tell me how old you have to be to listen in on a trial. – Any age.
Do you know why it’s missing in the character for ‘crow’? – Their eyes are hard to see.
I wonder. Do you know why our voices sound so different over the phone? – Because it’s synthetic.
Tell me why that is. – Because of the high altitude.
He was paraded through the city, and punished in a very particular way. How was he punished? – His head was put on display.
Do you know the name for this graph? Your hint is ‘snails’… – Cocheloid.
Persona 5 Royal December exam answers
Here you’ll find all of the December exam answers in Persona 5 Royal:
December 20th-22nd exams:
- Choose the graph that became the origin for the name for the Chinese yoyo known as a diabolo. – D.
- He was a really famous thief from the Edo period, right? How much money did he steal, in the end? – Over one billion yen.
- As a result, he was sentenced to… – Having his head displayed.
- Criminals, especially famous criminals being paraded around, was mostly done for… – Public performance.
- Which suit of cards represents the Holy Grail? – Hearts.
- According to Japanese judicial law, what is possible for even an infant to do in court? – Attend.
- What country refers to a person who controls politics behind the scenes as a ‘prime minister in black’? – Japan.
- The Japanese word ‘dokyuu’ translates to ‘massive.’ What English word inspired the initial ‘do’ in dokyuu? – Dreadnought.
Persona 5 Royal January test answers
Finally, we’ve reached the January test answers for Persona 5 Royal:
What’s this phrase supposed to illustrate about the gods of Shinto? – How numerous they are.
What’s that phrase again? The one about how many gods there are in Shinto… – The Eight Million Gods.
What do you think the fictional land of ‘Ihatov’ is modeled after? – Iwate.
What did the word ‘awful’ originally mean? – Impressive.
Do you know what she’s stepping on? – A Snake.
What does that mean when describing a person? – Kind-hearted.
So what kind of connotation would ‘salty’ have in that context? – Negative.
So with all that in mind, ‘salty’ probably means… – Resentful.
How far did this study suggest personal happiness can spread? – To friends of friends of friends.
That’s all the classroom answers as I’ll see you in the next guide.