Are you looking for what channeled abilities are in the game Warframe? And how to use them? Well, don’t worry anymore. I’ll provide the necessary information about the channeled abilities in Warframe.
Warframe is one of the most popular Free-To-Play among gamers worldwide. It is a Third-Person shooter game that is available online. It includes elements of shooters, RPGs, and stealth games. Warframe is known for its signature armor mechanics.
Channeled abilities, though, are a very old update. They have been in the game since update 5, released in 2013. However, there are some changes in the channeled abilities over the new game updates.
Players nowadays prefer other powerful abilities that do not require channeling. Channeled abilities are abilities in the game that consumes additional energy.
What Are Channeled Abilities in Warframe
Channeled abilities are types of Warframe abilities that consume additional energy in some way while active and can be deactivated manually by recasting. Sometimes they do not have a fixed duration, but sometimes they do.
The rate at which channeled abilities consume energy varies depending on the type of channeled ability. But you can reduce the amount of energy drained by using diff mods, such as
- Energy Channel.
- Fleeting Expertise.
Types Of Channeled Abilities
There are several types of channeled abilities. Here are a few of the most popular ones;
- Excalibur’s Exalted Blade: A powerful melee weapon that can deal massive damage.
- Ember’s World On Fire: A fire ability that deals damage and creates a ring of fire that follows the Warframe.
- Nyx’s Chaos: An ability that confuses enemies and makes them attack each other
- Valkyr’s hysteria: A powerful melee ability that makes Valkyr invincible and significantly increases her attack speed
How To Get Channeled Abilities
There are a few ways to get channeled Abilities.
- Unlocking Warframes: Some Warframes have channeled abilities in their base kits. e.g., Ember, Excalibur, and Rhino.
- Acquiring Mods: There are also many Mods that can be used to add channeled abilities to Warframe. These Mods are found after defeating enemies, opening containers, or completing missions.
- Using The Helminth System: This new system allows the players to subsume the abilities of other Warframes into their own. So they can get channeled abilities from Warframes that they do not own.
Uses Of Channel Abilities
Channeled abilities have a variety of uses, including:
Before using channeled abilities, here are some tips for using them effectively:
- You should only use them when you need them, as they drain your energy
- Use mods to reduce energy drain.
- Be aware of your surroundings, and ensure you are in surroundings where you cannot be attacked.
That’s everything a player should know about channeled warframes. After a bit of practice, you will be able to learn to use channeled abilities effectively and will be able to become a mighty Warframe warrior.
This is all for Warframe Channeled Abilities guide for more relevant guides do check our Warframe guides section.