Want to know about Passing Renascence in the game World of Witchcraft? Rest assured, I’ve got you covered.
World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. This game is a part of the Warcraft series, and It was released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment, four years after the events of the previous game, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
The game is free to play but only up to 20 levels, and then you need Game Time or a subscription if you want to play past level 20.
Passing Renascence is a new coin icon in the game. It is a quest item that you get after completing the Revival Catalyst quest.
How to Get Passing Renascence in World of Warcraft?
Passing Renascence is obtained when you drop from activities around the dragon isles, but you must go on the Revival Catalyst Quest.
They can drop as a single item or as a stack, depending on your specific activity.
Some of the ways to obtain a passing Renascence are:
- Killing Primalist Invasion Rare Mobs.
- Completing any of the weekly events across the Dragon Isles.
- Completing a Dragonflight Dungeon.
- Killing a Dragon Fight raid boss.
- Winning a PvP.
What is The Purpose Of Passing Renascence
Obtaining Passing Renascence fulfills one single purpose: increasing the percentage bar for completion of the Revival Catalyst Quest.
Each one awarded will add 10% to the percentage bar. This item is unique and confusing because it just “fills the bar, adds percentages, and takes up a slot in your bag without gaining anything. Its sole purpose is to progress the quest.
Revival Catalyst Quest
To obtain Passing Renascence, you need to start the Revival Catalyst quest.
Here’s a guide on how to do that.
- Firstly, you have to go to Valdrakken 55, 41 in the city hub, way up at the highest point.
- You must pick up the quest by reviving the Machine from Watcher Koranos Atop the Seat of the Aspects.
- Once you have the quest, fly to the location of the Revival Catalyst at 60, 53 in Tryhold.
- Here you have to speak to the NPC Antuka next to the machine, and this will officially unlock the Revival Catalyst and grant each character on your account a charge to use it.
- You have to complete the quest now.
Completing this quest each week will reward a Renascent lifeblood legendary item which adds a Revival Catalyst charge for all characters on your account. This is all for the World of Warcraft guides section.