Destiny 2 has a variety of excellent exotics. Malfeasance is a hand Cannon. It is easily identifiable as a hand cannon.
Malfeasance is a kinetic Hand Cannon that was released when Forsaken came out. This hand cannon has a trait that is called “explosive shadow“, which builds up a stack of enemies as you shoot them.
And if you shoot an enemy enough times, it will cause an explosion. It is strong against even unstoppable champions. Malfeasance is quite good enough for High-level PvP but also fun to use in PvE.
If you still need to get your hand on this hand cannon, don’t worry. I have created a guide for you on how to get this beast. Keep reading, and you will get a Malfeasance in Destiny 2.
How You Can Get Malesafance in Destiny 2?
While many Exotic weapons in the game are random drops, that is not the case for the mighty hand cannon Malfeasance. To get Malfeasance, you must complete the Exotic Quest for this weapon, the “Darkness in Light” quest. You must win in a gambit match against an Ascendant Primeval to get this quest.
Completing this quest will take you a while and has a few steps. You might also have to bring a pre-made fireteam to complete the complex steps. Here are the steps you have to go through to get a Malfeasance:
- The first step is that you have to defeat 25 Taken Bosses or mini-bosses anywhere in the game. The easiest way is replaying strikes with taken bosses.
- After completing the first step, you need to complete the Corrupted Strike, which is easier than the first step.
- Now to the most challenging part of the quest, where you must win 10 Gambit matches and a bank total of 400 motes.
- Finally, the last step is to defeat either three invaders in Gambit or 25 Guardians in Crucible.
- Once that’s done, you just have to head to the Drifter to claim your reward for the quest: Malfeasance. And just add the Malfeasance to the rest of your exotic collection in Destiny 2!
Is Malfeasance a Good Weapon?
Malfeasance is one of the best Exotic Hand cannon in the Kinetic slot. There is a wide variety of exotics, but Malfeasance is one of the best hand cannons in the game. With the proper armor modes, Malfeasance is an extremely powerful weapon in Destiny 2. Here’s an overview of Malfeasance attachments:
- Explosive shadow
- Corkscrew Rifling
- Extended Mag
- Taken Predator
- Heavy grip
That’s how you get Malfeasance in Destiny 2. Indeed it is quite a challenging quest for you to complete, but just stay patient, and in the end, it’ll all be worth it when you can add this mighty Exotic hand cannon to your collection.
How To Get Cloudstrike / Koraxis’s Distress God Roll and How to Get / How To Get Exotic Cipher / How To Get Spectral Pages Destiny 2 / How To Get Curated Gun in Destiny 2 / How To Use Destiny 2 Armor Picker / Where is The Conflux Lost Sectors in Destiny 2