Hey everyone, bringing you another Escape from Tarkov quest guide. This time, we’re looking at the “Supplier” quest for Skier. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the requirements, objectives, and rewards for this quest.
To start the “Supplier” quest, you must be at least level 5. Once you’ve reached this level, you can embark on this challenging quest.
To complete the “Supplier” quest, you’ll need to achieve the following objectives:
- Hand over 1 found in raid Module-3M armor to Skier.
- Hand over 1 found in raid TOZ-106 shotgun to Skier.
Upon successful completion of the “Supplier” quest, you’ll be rewarded with the following:
- +3,300 EXP
- Skier Reputation: +0.05
- 60,000 Roubles
- 63,000 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 1
- 69,000 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 2
- 1× Saiga-9 9×19 carbine
- Unlocks the purchase of Saiga-9 9×19 carbine at Skier L
Finding the Required Items
The Module-3M armor and TOZ-106 shotgun can be found as loot in the game. These items are commonly carried by scavs, making them your best bet for acquiring them. Here’s some advice to help you in your search:
- Kill Scavs: The most effective method to find these items is by eliminating scavs. Kill as many scavs as you can during your raids.
- Check Scav Loot: After eliminating scavs, be sure to check their bodies for the Module-3M armor and TOZ-106 shotgun. Keep in mind that the tosses are more abundant than the body armor, so focus on finding the shotgun first.
- Loot from Others: Sometimes, other players may have already looted the scavs and discarded the items you need. Check the bodies of scavengers that other players may have left behind. You might get lucky and find the body armor on them.
Crafting the Module-3M Armor
Alternatively, you have the option to craft the Module-3M armor in your hideout’s lavatory. However, this requires specific materials and a certain hideout level:
- Requirements: To craft the Module-3M armor, you’ll need Lavatory Level 2, two Aramid Fiber Cloths, and two Ripstop Cloths.
- Crafting Process: Once you have the necessary materials and a level 2 lavatory, you can start crafting the armor. The crafting process takes approximately one hour.
- Considerations: Keep in mind that by the time you unlock the ability to craft the armor, you’ll likely have already found it on scavs during your raids. Crafting it becomes less necessary in this scenario.
That wraps up our guide for the “Supplier” quest in Escape from Tarkov. Remember to focus on killing scavs, check their bodies diligently, and persevere in your search for the Module-3M armor and TOZ-106 shotgun.
With determination and a bit of luck, you’ll complete this quest in no time. Good luck, and may your raids be successful!
This is sum up for how to complete the supplier tarkov quest for more relevant quests information do check our Escape from Tarkov guides.