Welcome back, brave Tarkov shooter! After successfully completing Sniper’s first test, it’s time to gear up for the next challenge. This time, Sniper has a task that requires precision and accuracy. Get ready to showcase your skills with a bolt-action rifle in Escape from Tarkov.
Your objectives for this quest are as follows:
- Shoot any target in the legs from over 40 meters away while using a bolt-action rifle 3 times.
- Shoot any target in the head from over 40 meters away while using a bolt-action rifle 2 times.
Upon successful completion of this quest, you’ll be rewarded with +12,400 EXP, a Jaeger Rep +0.02, and 65,000 Roubles. If you have Intelligence Center Level 1, you’ll receive 68,250 Roubles, and if you have Intelligence Center Level 2, you’ll receive 74,750 Roubles.
Additionally, you’ll unlock the purchase of Mosin Rifle AIM Sports MNG rail mount at Jaeger LL1 and receive 1× Mosin Rifle AIM Sports MNG rail mount and 2× Umka M33-SET1 hunter vest.
To complete this quest, you need to be aware of a few tips and tricks. Remember that only hits or kills on Scavs or PMCs with a bolt-action rifle will count.
You can hit the same target multiple times in the leg(s) and it will still be counted towards the objective.
If you’re aiming for headshots on moving Scavs, try shooting them in the leg(s) first to slow them down and increase your chances of hitting their heads.
Now let’s explore some good spots on the maps to complete this quest:
- The rock west of the northern shoreline bunker allows you to shoot the Scavs at the bunker.
- The ridge over the tunnel extract provides opportunities to shoot the Scavs on the road.
- The hill overlooking the shoreline villas (northeast of the villas) offers a good angle to target the Scavs patrolling the gardens.
- You can take down the gas station Scavs from a distance while on the highway leading to it.
- Look out for sniper Scavs near the power station and bunker rock, as they can be engaged from afar.
- You can also shoot the bus station Scavs from the resort roof.
- The large rock overlooking the lumber yard from the North side provides a strategic vantage point.
- Anywhere from the southwest to the west of the cabin near the Outskirts, extraction is frequently populated with multiple Scavs in the open.
- The north or south side of the Town location is another great spot, as multiple Scavs spawn there and cross the road.
As you venture into the maps, whether it’s Shoreline or Woods, keep an eye out for the optimal spots to engage the Scavs.
Utilize the natural terrain and vantage points to your advantage, ensuring that you have a clear line of sight and ample opportunity to take accurate shots.