Fortnite is one of the popular first-person shooting games when it comes to battle royals the game there is a huge number of active users in the game. Because of the different modes and custom maps and in-game machines.
There are lots of in-game machines that players use in Fortnite to make the game harder or easier. In case if you want to play offline without getting any invitations then you need to change your Fortnite account online status to offline.
Here we featured information that covers how Fortnite players can change their online status to offline without having much hassle. Without wasting your time let’s focus on the guide.
Change Online Status To Offline in Fortnite
Fortnite allows you to change your status to offline when you prefer. Here are the steps you need to follow to change your Fortnite account to offline.
1. Launch Fortnite and tap on the 3 horizontal lines given at the top right corner.
2. After that click on the profile picture given on the left side of the Menu settings.
3. Navigate to the Online Status and simply change it to Offline.
4. Then go to the Privacy Party and change it to Private.
For more visual information check this video.
Change To Offline Status on Fortnite Epic Launcher
If you playing Fortnite using the Epic Launcher and want to change your Online Status to Offline then you need to follow the below steps carefully.
1. Firstly open the Epic Launcher and select your Profile Picture.
2. After scrolling down to Settings.
3. Navigate to the Preferences and search for Enable Offline Mode Browsing option.
4. Mark the tick on the Offline Status in Epic Launcher.
Change To Offline Status in Xbox Console
If you’re using Xbox console for playing Fortnite and want to switch your status to offline then you need to follow below given steps.
1. Go to Xbox Live and choose the Profile Picture.
2. Navigate to the screen to Appear Offline and select it.
Change To Offline Status in PlayStation
If you playing Fortnite using the PlayStation console and want to change your status to offline then here are the steps you need to follow to change your Fortnite online status to offline.
Launch Fortnite on your PlayStation console. Press the “X” button to open Menu.
After that press the Tringle button to access Settings.
Navigate to the Online Status and search for Online and Away.
Simply press the “X” button to the Away option to make it Offline.
After that change the Privacy Party to Private.
To change your Fortnite Account status again to online you need to revert all the settings shown above according to the device that you using to play Fortnite.
This is a sum up for the Fortnite Offline Status guide. Here at Gameinstants, we cover information related to video games that help players to understand the game more easily. For more helpful content do read our Fortnite Guides.
Fortnite Old Man Bug Skin: Troubleshoot Guide | How to Obtain Summer Aura Fortnite Skin | Where to Find Beskar Steel in Fortnite | All Fortnite Rules: 12, 23, 34, 60 | How To Get Bhangra Boogie in Fortnite For Free | How To Get Fire Charm Deepwoken Guide | Valorant: Viper Haven Lineups Map Guide | How To Fix Val 19 Error: Valorant