Each week, the players of Destiny 2 get a chance to get different weapons by completing the Nightfall Strikes. These weapons have a different rotation every week, and after the Season of Lost, Bungie has added fan-favorite Legacy weapons from the original Destiny to the weekly rotation.
Bungie has done a great job adding different weapons to the weekly rotation of Nightfall weapons. Playlist and Seasonal weapons have been a significant part of the game, but Nightfall Weapons are indeed an exception and the best weapons.
With every new season, new weapons are added to this rotation. It is a fascinating challenge to look forward to and get a chance to farm different weapons every week, so you should know how to get their Nightfall weapons in Destiny 2, and that’s exactly what I will tell you in this article.
How do you farm nightfall weapons?
You have the chance to farm the Nightfall weapons by drop. You can get Nightfall weapons from any Nightfall Strike Difficulty, BUT it’s far more likely at higher levels.
The best way to farm Nightfall Weapons each week is to set Strike to the Grandmaster’s difficulty. Definitely have a fireteam in advance at all times so you can strike to the Grandmaster’s difficulty when such strikes are available.
Nightfall Weapons Rotation this week
The Nightfall weapon changes on weekly rotation with the weekly reset at 5 pm UTC every Tuesday. As of the 21st season, six weapons are currently in rotation.
The Nightfall weapons in Destiny 2 as of June 2023 are as follows.
- Buzzard – Sidearm
- THE SWARM – Machine gun
- Wendigo GL3 – Grenade launcher
- Hung Jury SR4 – Scout rifle
- Braytech Osprey – Rocket launcher
Difficulty levels of Nightfall Weapons in Destiny 2
|Difficulty||Power Level||Power Level Disadvantage|
Which Nightfall Weapons are not in the weekly rotation?
Here are other Nightfall-specific weapons that are no longer in rotation:
- Silicon Neuroma – Kinetic Sniper Rifle
- D.F.A. – Kinetic hand cannon.
- Horror’s Least – Arc pulse rifle.
- The Militia’s Birthright – Kinetic Breech-loading Grenade Launcher
- Mindbender’s Ambition – Solar Shotgun
- PLUG ONE. 1 – Fusion rifle.
- Duty Bound – Adaptive Auto Rifle
- The Comedian – Shotgun.
- The Hothead – a rocket launcher.
- The Palindrome – Hand Cannon
- Uzume RR4 – Sniper rifle.