With the Unreal Editor for Fortnite, creators have the ability to create literally anything in the game with it. Lucky for you, you might even have a chance to be featured in the game and have all players interact with your innovation.
One of the most impressive things you can create is your island. And if it’s impressive, you might get lucky to get your island featured in the game.
How To Submit the Island on Fortnite Creative
Here are the steps on how to submit your own Fortnite island for featuring.
- Go to the Fortnite Creative Hub.
- Click on the “My Islands” tab.
- Select the island that you want to submit.
- Click on the “Feature Request” button.
- Fill out the form.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your island will be reviewed by the Fortnite team and, if it is approved, it will be featured in the Creative Hub.
Requirement For Submitting Island on Fortnite Creative
- You must be at least 13 years old. The minimum age increases to 14 if you reside in South Korea.
- The Creator Agreement must have been embraced by you.
- The creator content guidelines for Epic Games must be followed by your Island.
- You must have a payment method established. Make sure you have an account set up because Hyperwallet is the only system that is currently functional.
Tips To Create Your Own Island on Fortnite
Here are some tips for creating an island that is likely to be featured.
- Make sure your island is well-designed and creative.
- Make sure your island is fun to play.
- Make sure your island is original and unique.
- Make sure your island is polished and bug-free.
If you follow these tips, you will increase your chances of having your island featured in the Fortnite Creative Hub.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when submitting your island.
- Your island must be at least 256×256 tiles in size.
- Your island must be playable in Creative mode.
- Your island must not contain any copyrighted content.
- Your island must not contain any offensive content.
If you have any questions about submitting your island for featuring, you can contact the Fortnite team at [email protected].
Here is the video guide that might come helpful for you.
This is all for how to create an island in Fortnite for more similar content do check our Fortnite guides.
How To Tactical Sprint in Fortnite / Find The Force Quests and Rewards List / How To Trap Your Enemies in Fortnite / How To Knock Back Players with the Kinetic Blade / What is Ranked Mode in Fortnite / How To Better Your Aim in Fortnite / Confirmed Miles Morales is Coming Soon To Fortnite