Hello, Gamers! We are back with another article, where we will be guiding you about “What are the Requirements for Level 45 in Pokemon GO”
So, without wasting any time let’s start with our guide!
What is Level 45 Requirements in Pokémon GO Explained
When players reach Level 45 in Pokémon GO, they unlock a special type of quest line called “Level 45 Challenge.”
This quest is different from the regular tasks required for leveling up. It’s a separate special mission that trainers have to earn by completing missions.
You can take your time to complete it, and the good thing is that it’s not at all related to leveling up. By finishing this quest, you can get rewards like Stardust, XP, Raid Passes, Rare Candies, and Rare Candy XLs.
In addition to that, you’ll also have a chance to encounter a Sandile, which sounds great! and it will be exciting for those who struggled with 10KM Strange Eggs.
So, here are the tasks and rewards for the Level 45 Challenge questline in Pokémon GO:
(a) Page One of Four
- 1. Make your Pokémon stronger 45 times: You’ll get 4500 Stardust as a reward.
- 2. Make 450 Nice Throws: You’ll receive 3 Star Pieces as a reward.
- 3. Spin 45 PokeStops or Gyms: You’ll earn 4500 XP as a reward.
- Total Rewards on this page: 4500 Stardust, 4500 XP, and a Cyrogonal.
(b) Page Two of Four
- 1. Fight in the GO Battle League 45 times: You’ll get 4500 Stardust as a reward.
- 2. Collect 45 Candies by walking with your Buddy: You’ll receive 3 Rare Candies as a reward.
- 3. Catch 45 different species of Pokémon: You’ll earn 4500 XP as a reward.
- Total Rewards on this page: 4500 Stardust, 4500 XP, and 3 Premium Raid Passes.
(c) Page Three of Four
- Complete 8 Great Throws: Get 4500 Stardust
- Win 45 Raids: Receive 1 Lucky Egg Defeat a Team GO Rocket Leader 7 times: Earn 4500 XP
- You’ll get: 4500 Stardust, 4500 XP, and three Super Incubators.
(d) Page Four of Four
- Automatically get: 4500 Stardust
- Automatically get: Sandile
- Automatically get: 45,000 Experience
- Rewards: 3 XL Rare Candy, Chimeco, and the Level 45 Challenge Trainer pose.
As trainers move ahead in Pokémon GO, they will get more Special Research tasks like this one. Levels 48 and 50 will unlock with similar Special Research quests.
Currently, we know that the Level 48 Special Research rewards are high in demand because of the rare Pokémon: Axew.
So, therefore players are still waiting to learn more about the Level 50 Special Research, but we know it offers an Unown encounter and a large amount of Stardust on each page.
So, if you have any questions or wanted to share your views, let us know in the comment section. Happy Gaming!