Like any other RPG game, Path of Exile has an interactive story. The story’s central plot is that the players are in exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of a fantasy city, Wraeclast, where they have to fight to earn power, and the power will exact their revenge against those who wronged them.
In this article, I will guide you on how to log in to this RPG game, Path of Exile, whether you have a Steam account or not.
How To Log into Path of Exile via Steam?
You can log in to Path of Exile with your Steam account.
- You have to install Path of Exile through Steam.
- Once it’s installed, launch Steam.
- Open the game.
- Log in to the game by just clicking the “play” button.
- You will be prompted to add a username and password.
- There, enter your Steam username and password.
- And once the login is complete, you will be able to play Path of Exile.
How To Login to Path Of Exile Without Steam?
If you don’t have Steam, download Path of Exile as a Standalone Client. Here is how you can log in to Path of Exile using a standalone client.
- Go to the Path of Exile website.
- Once there, locate and download the standalone client.
- After the download is complete, run the installer.
- You will get on-screen instructions to follow them.
- Now when you’re done with the instructions, launch the client.
- You will see a “login” button after you launch the client.
- Click the “login” and enter your email address and password.
- Log in with your email and password, and you will be logged in.
If you have forgotten your password, just click “forgot password” and reset your password.
That’s how you can log in and play Path of Exile if you don’t have Steam. I hope this helps you understand, and you can start playing this RPG game.
Path of Exile is a free-to-play action role-playing video game. It was published and developed by Grinding Gear Games. This game initially had an open beta phase for Windows only, but later on, after the success of the beta version, they released a version of it on Xbox One in 2017 and for PlayStation 4 in 2019.