Hello, gamers! Do you like playing with your friends and are looking for a way to enjoy your favorite game, Remnant 2? Then you’re in the right place.
In this guide, we will ensure that we cover everything you need to know to invite your friends to Remnant 2. So, without any delay, let’s begin!
How to Invite Friends in Remnant 2: A Guide to Co-op Multiplayer
Playing with your friends in Remnant 2 is the easiest thing you can do, and here’s how you can ask your friends to join you on PC and Xbox:
- Pause Remnant 2 using the correct keys on your PC or Xbox.
- Make sure your “Game Session” is set to “Public.”
- Choose the “Friends” option to see your online friends.
- Press the blue icon next to their username to invite them.
- This will add your friends to your Remnant 2 party.
Point to be Noted: If you’re on a PlayStation 5, this option might not be available.
Now, if you’re still facing errors in inviting your friends in the game, then there are a few steps you can follow to eliminate the error from the game. So, keep reading to know all about it.
How To Fix the PS5 Invite Error in Remnant 2
Despite the fact that PC and Xbox players can easily invite their friends in Remnant 2, unfortunately, for PS5 players, they don’t have the same option for the time being due to some error or glitch. But no worries, because the developers of the game are working to solve this issue, so rest assured.
Even though there is no permanent solution for the problem right now, there is a temporary solution for the inviting issue, and here are the steps for you to follow:
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Head to the World Crystal in Ward 13.
2. Choose the “Join Game” option.
3. Look for a small dot under your friend’s username to check if they’re active.
4. Click on your friend’s username to join them.
5. If this doesn’t work, exit Remnant 2 and start it again. Then, go through the steps once more.
So, this is how you can invite your friends in the game and have a lot of fun. Let us know if you have any more queries regarding the game, we will be happy to help. Thanks for reading!