Are you looking for the Universal Time AUT Private Server Codes? Stop looking, then, because you are at the right place. In this article, I have listed all the AUT private server codes. Also, stick to the end because I have given a guide on how you can use these codes.
In AUT, the Roblox game, many server codes are VIP private servers already created by others. Here is the list of servers you can use to play immediately, so let’s get into it.
Also Read: Free Project Mugetsu PM Private Server Code
What are the AUT Private Server Codes?
Here are the active server codes for AUT:
These are the Private servers you can use for yourself and also share with your friends. These codes are working at the time of posting, but the server may be full.
These codes are also active as of July 2023, but they might expire soon, so make sure you use them as soon as you get your hands on them.
Also Read: How to Skip Cutscenes in Shindo Life
Where can I get new AUT Private server codes?
If these codes are expired or the servers are complete, here are some ways you can get new codes:
- The first way you can find new codes is to check the official AUT Discord server, where the developers often post new codes
- You should follow AUT content creators on social media, as they give their followers codes as giveaways.
- Finally, you can find the private server codes on the Code Finder websites.
You also have the option to create your own server. You can do so by:
- Clicking on “Buy 30 days” will cost you 150 Robux
- Then your code will be generated, and you can enter it by clicking on join.”
- You have a private server where you can play with your friends.
How do I use a Universal Time Private Server to play?
Here is how you can use the private server.
- Launch the game and start playing.
- Now click on the “Private Server” section.
- In the section where you see “Input Code,” type the code.
That is all there is to the AUT private server codes. Now you can join these servers or even make your own and enjoy playing! For more similar guides do check our Roblox guides section.