Chemical Part 3 Quest Guide? Are you on level 10 and want to know about the chemical part 3 quest, your search will end here. The chemical quest is given by Skier and its location is the factory area. The chemical part quest is in Escape from Tarkov.
In a factory on the top floor, there will be a room where you will find your secret item in one of the rooms. You do not need to do much in this task, you have to pick an item and hand it over to the skier. Here we mentioned where you can find chemical-filled syringes.
Dialogue: Chemical Part 3 Quest
|That envelope from the dorm contained some chemical formula. And the flash drive described the reaction process. We found a guy here who’s good with the subject. So he said that they cooked up something like this at Polikhim, experimenting with some blue liquid shit, adding some other shit into it. Sorry, I wasn’t into chemistry at school! All these chemicals, valences, indecent bonds! Fuck that! Hehe. See, I even still remember some words. That was some teaching in schools back then! But whatever. It is necessary to confirm the experiment described there. And then this matter will shine upon us with new colours. This blue shit is abundantly scattered in barrels throughout the region, but nobody knows what it is. And nobody is too eager to figure that out either. But we will take our chance and find out. And make some profits with it. But this requires another stuff, It should be somewhere in the factory. There was a room filled with garbage – they had a laboratory there. Look for a bright yellow sort of syringe, looks like a pen, like a morphine syringe. Well, you get the idea.
Requirements for Chemical Part 3 Skier Quest
- Level 10 is required to commence a quest
Objective of Chemical Part 3 Skier Quest
There are two objectives you need to do to complete the chemical part 3 Skier quest.
- Find the Chemical filled syringe in the factory
- Hand over the Syringe to the Skier.
Where to find Syringe in chemical part 3 Skier quest?
- The syringe will be in the factory.
- In the factory, you will find office space.
- The office is on the top floor. To complete the quest you have to survive through enemies spawning too.
- As you reach the top of the office area in the factory. As you go from the stairs, the third room has the syringe, on the side of the room there will be a cupboard.
- Open the door, as you reach near the door there will be an option on the door mentioned to breach.
- To open that door you have to kick and wreck the door but it will make heavy noise. As you breach into the room.
- On your right-hand side, you will see a cupboard type of thing with blue files in it.
- Go closer to that cupboard, on the left side, drawers have kind of empty spaces.
There you will find an option to pick up a Syringe.
You can only find the Syringe if the quest is active. If the quest is not active then you won’t be able to complete the chemical part 3 quest.
The Syringe will be available on the player’s quest item inventory. You can find it there if you manage to successfully extract it from the location otherwise you will lose the quest. As you grab the syringe the chemical part 3 Skier quest is complete. You will obtain some of the rewards after completing the chemical part 3 quest.
What rewards will I get after completing the chemical part 3 Skier quest?
After successfully completing the Skier quest, you will receive rewards like
- 5,400 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.04
- Jaeger Rep -0.01
- 22,000 Roubles
- 23,100 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 1
- 25,300 Roubles with Intelligence Center Level 2
- 1× BelOMO PSO-1M2-1 4×24 scope
- 4× “Zarya” stun grenade
The task is easy but to commence you will be required to have at least 10 levels. You have to complete the dialogue and find the objective on location.
You need to find a chemical-filled Syringe in the factory to complete the Chemical part 3 quest. Successfully extract from the factory and hand over the item to Skier to complete the Skier quest.
This is the end of the Chemical Part 3 quest guide for more related content such as the Chemical Part 1 quest and more do refer to our Escape from Tarkov guides.