Dune Spice Wars How to Sell Spice

Spice is a vital resource in Frank Herbert’s Dune that you must discover and control. Dealing with Spice and the SpiceMarket will be a constant throughout the game, and it’s a system ripe for abuse. The Spice Market will most likely be your principal source of revenue, although it swings greatly. You also have to deal with the ever-changing Imperial Tax, so Spice isn’t something you can ignore after you’ve secured a few sources.

How To Get Spice in Dune Spice Wars

To obtain Spice, just explore the planet of Arrakis for purple deposits of the substance. They are distinguished by a symbol that resembles a heap of purple dust.

To harvest this spice, you must take over a hamlet in the same region and build a Refinery there. Refineries have some Solari and Plascrete maintenance expenses, but the Spice you’ll acquire from the Refinery’s Harvesters will surpass the expenditures.

Also Read  Dune Spice Wars How to Build Refinery

You may upgrade your Harvesters by equipping them with Crew. When you have a Harvester chosen, click the Add Crew option in the upper-right corner of the menu. Hiring a Crew member has a one-time cost of 40 Manpower but no ongoing fees. The middle branch of the Economy tech tree increases the Crew capacity of your Harvesters. It’s also worth noting that the Fremen gather Spice in a somewhat different way than the other tribes.

Also Read: Dune Spice Wars How to Build Refinery

The Spice Market 

Once you have a Spice supply that is being worked by a Harvester, you will begin to gain spice on a regular basis. This is shown in the upper-left corner of the screen, and there are a few things to keep in mind. The high figure next to the Spice symbol represents your overall spice production – the results of your Harvesters’ efforts. There are two boxes next to it, one for CHOAM and one for your Stockpile.

Also Read  Dune Spice Wars How to Destroy Main Base

The slider on the left, which changes in 10% increments, allows you to modify the percentage of spice sold to spice stored. For example, if you elect to sell 20% of your spice to the CHOAM, you are automatically hoarding the remaining 80%. If you want to, you can sell or store everything.

Every month, the exchange rate for spice to Solari changes, as does the Imperial Tax demand. One of the primary strategic characteristics of Dune is keeping a constant eye on the spice market and adapting.

That’s how to sell spice in Dune Spice Wars as I’ll see you in the next guide.

Also Read: Dune Spice Wars How to Destroy Main Base