If you want to know all the Halo Infinite Campaign Missions then you’ve visited the correct website. Here I am going to explain all the campaign missions you need to complete in Halo Infinite. Moreover, don’t forget to check my recently publish a guide on what is the correct order to play Halo games with complete information.
Halo Infinite released in 2021 was developed by 343 Industries and it’s the latest game of the Halo Series. Moreover,
How Many Halo Infinite Campaign Missions Are There?
Halo Infinite is an outstanding first-person shooter game with enhanced graphics and smoother controls that 343 Industries developed now. Now, if you are wondering what the total number of Campaign missions you need to complete in Halo Infinite.
The Halo Infinite have of 15 main campaign missions that Master Chief means you need to complete. In these missions, you will be travelling via the dangerous Zeta Halo ring in order to complete them. Here is the list of all the Campaign missions available in Halo Infinite.
Halo Infinite All Campaign Missions List
There is a total of 15 main storyline missions in the game:
- Warship Gbraakon
- Outpost Tremonius
- The Tower
- Excavation Site
- Pelican Down
- The Sequence
- The Command Spire
- The Road
- House of Reckoning
- Silent Auditorium
All The Side Missions In Halo Infinite
Besides all the main missions, here are several side objectives to complete in the game.
- Take control of 12 FOB bases.
- You need to clear the 7 Banished Outposts.
- You need to rescue the 20 USNC Distress Calls.
- 15 High-Value Targets.
Halo Infinite All Connections Missions
These are some of the connection missions that you need to complete in Halo Infinite.
- Excavation Site
- Horn of Abolition (Banished Outpost)
- Forge of Teash (Banished Outpost)
- Redoubt of Sundering (Banished Outpost)
- Armory of Reckoning (Banished Outpost)
- FOB Echo
- FOB Bravo
- FOB Charlie
- FOB Delta
- FOB Alpha
- Barracuda Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Cobra Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Paladin Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Bengal Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Lancer Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Jester Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Titan Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Harpoon Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Thunder Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Foxhound Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Indiana Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Pyramid Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Bluebell Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Courier Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Pronto Squad (UNSC Marine Rescue)
- Inka ‘Saham (High Value Target)
- Thav’ Sebarim (High-Value Target)
- Bipbap (High Value Target)
- Balkarus (High Value Target)
- Ik’ Novus (High Value Target)
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the frequently asked questions related to the halo infinite mission list with complete information.
What is the total Halo Infinite Campain Mission?
These are the 15 missions you need to complete in Hali Infinite game in order to complete the game. Warship Gbraakon, Foundation, Outpost Tremonius The Tower, Excavation Site, Spire, Pelican Down, The Sequence
Nexus, The Command Spire, Repository, The Road, House of Reckoning and Silent Auditorium.
Can you still explore after beating Halo Infinite?
You can continue exploring Zeta Halo after fighting the Harbinger thanks to the game’s semi-open world design.
How long are Halo Infinite missions?
Basically, it totally depends on the difficulty, the main mission focus campaign might take anywhere from 8 to 12 hours to conclude.
This is the end of this short guide.