When the Buy Phase kicks off at the start of each round, you have the chance to gear up with weapons, armor, and abilities using your hard-earned Creds. Whether you’re racking up wins or completing objectives, these Creds will be your currency for making purchases.
In this friendly guide on how to master the art of buying weapons in Valorant. We’ll look into the diverse range of weapon types, their costs, and the amazing upgrades at your disposal.
Not only that, but we’ll also share valuable tips to help you choose the perfect weapons that match your play style while keeping an eye on the ever-important round economy.
How To Purchase Weapons in Valorant
Here are the steps on how to buy weapons in Valorant:
- Open the Buy Menu by pressing B.
- Select the weapon that you want to buy.
- Click on the “Buy” button to purchase the weapon.
- If you want to purchase an upgrade for your weapon, click on the “Upgrade” button.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to finalize your purchase.
How many types of weapon are available in Valorant
Let’s explore the diverse range of weapons in Valorant, each with its own unique strengths and purposes:
Versatility is the name of the game for rifles. They excel at both close and long range engagements, allowing you to swiftly take down multiple enemies with precision.
- Vandal (4700 Creds)
- Phantom (4500 Creds)
- Guardian (2900 Creds)
If you thrive on close-quarters combat, SMGs are your go-to option. While they may not be as effective at long range, they shine in aggressive playstyles, enabling you to get up close and personal with your opponents.
- Spectre (2200 Creds)
- Stinger (1700 Creds)
When it comes to devastating power at close range, shotguns reign supreme. They may not be ideal for long-distance encounters, but they excel in holding down tight chokepoints or defending important areas.
- Bucky (1600 Creds)
- Judge (2100 Creds)
Sniper rifles pack the most power in Valorant but require precision and skill to utilize effectively. They are excellent for players who prefer a more passive playstyle, strategically picking off enemies from a distance.
- Operator (4700 Creds)
- Marshal (2900 Creds)
Sidearms are the most affordable weapons, serving as backup options when Creds are limited or when you want to save your resources for later rounds. While they may not be as powerful as other weapons, they can still get the job done when needed.
- Classic (Free)
- Shorty (200 Creds)
- Frenzy (400 Creds)
- Ghost (500 Creds)
- Sheriff (800 Creds)
Machine guns can be a strong choice for taking control in Valorant. Their high rate of fire and capacity make them effective for suppressing enemies and gaining dominance. Just be mindful of recoil and ammo management.
- Ares (2700 Creds)
- Odin (3200 Creds)
Utility Weapons in Valorant may not be as powerful as others, but they are incredibly useful for providing utility to your team. They gather intel, slow down enemies, and open up walls, making them a valuable asset in the game.
- Breach Charge (400 Creds)
- Cypher’s Spycam (200 Creds)
- Sage’s Slow Orb (200 Creds)
- Sova’s Recon Bolt (200 Creds)
How to choose the right weapons for your play style
Finding the perfect weapons for your playstyle is all about personal preference. Embrace the opportunity to try different weapons and see what clicks with you! Here are some friendly tips to keep in mind while making your selections:
- If you’re a fragger, go for powerful rifles that can swiftly take down enemies and give you the edge.
- As a support player, opt for weapons that can aid your team in controlling the map or providing utility. Machine guns can be a great choice for this role.
- On close-quarters maps, equip yourself with shotguns or SMGs that excel in tight spaces, allowing you to dominate up close.
- For those challenging long-range battles on spacious maps, sniper rifles are your best friends. Their precision and range will give you the advantage.
We are at the end of this guide, We genuinely hope you found this guide helpful for your Valorant matches.
We’re here to support you with regular gaming guides, news, and a lot more on GameInstants. Remember to visit us for all your gaming needs. Take care, have an amazing time, and stay tuned for more exciting updates! Farewell for now.