Ramattra is the 36th Tank Hero in Overwatch 2. Ramattra is dual from Tank Hero in OW2. It was introduced in season 2 as well. But, if you missed Ramattra Tank Hero in Season 2 now it’s time for you to capture Ramattra in Overwatch 2 Season 3.
So, In Overwatch 2 How to unlock Ramattra. There are two ways to have Ramattra on your team by purchasing it from the shop or by completing the mission.
Why should you have Ramattra in Overwatch 2?
In Overwatch 2 How to unlock Ramattra, before discussing that we should know why we need Ramattra. Ramattra is dual form hero in Overwatch 2, it has Omnic and Nemesis forms. With Ramattra you can play both defensive and aggressive mode.
When you choose the Omnic form, Ramattra will use the Staff to protect the team from enemies’ attacks. Whereas, with the Nemesis form, you can play aggressively, the Ramattra Nemesis mode will allow you to transfer in a larger size and that attack won’t let the enemy stand near you.
Ramattara Hero: Abilities
- Void Accelerators (Omnic Form)
- Void Barrier (Omnic Form)
- Pummel (Nemesis Form)
- Block (Nemesis Form)
- Ravenous Vortex (Both Forms)
- Annihilation (Nemesis Form)
Overwatch 2: How to Unlock Ramattra in Season 3?
In Overwatch 2 Season 3 you can unlock Ramattra from the shop or by completing challenges. It’s not an issue now if you missed grabbing Ramattra in Overwatch Season 2. Season 3 is running and you can catch Ramattra any time now.
Unlock Ramattra Hero From Shop
If you are privileged enough to spend actual currency to unlock Ramattra Tank Hero, you can do that from the shop where you can trade actual money to purchase Ramattra in Overwatch 2. You can spend 900 Overwatch Coins to buy the Ramattra Hero. You can spend $9.99 for 1000 Overwatch Coins.
Furthermore, with some extra Overwatch Coins, you can purchase a nice Skin for your Overwatch 2 Avatar. Also, you can spend 1900 Overwatch Coins for the Ramattra Starter Pack. Ramattra Starter pack consists of Legendary Wandering Monk Skin, a Victory Pose – Triumphant Post, an intro for your avatar.
Unlock Ramattra Hero by Completing Challenges
If you don’t have $9.99 to spend on Ramattra, don’t worry, you can unlock Ramattra by completing the mission. You are seven missions away from having Ramattra on your team in Overwatch 2.
Ramattra Hero Challenges are as follows:
Ramattra Unlock Challenges are Seven in Overwatch 2 Season 3
- Wins For Ramattra:
- Where you have to win at least 35 all-hero queue games
- Play Tank Heroes in Quick Play
- Competitive plays and No limits
- Use Void Accelerator Ability:
- Where you need to use the Void Accelerator in the Practice Range as Ramattra and defeat three bots.
- Use Ravenous Vortex Ability:
- Go to the Practice Range, choose the Ramattra hero and use the Ravenous Vortex during Nemesis and Omnic Form.
- Use Pummel Ability:
- Acquire Nemesis Form in practice range where you need to use the ability Pummel and knock down two bots with a single shot.
- Use Barrier:
- Choose Ramattra, select barrier, and absorb 30 Damage.
- Use Block:
- In Practice Range, transform into Nemesis form and block 30 damage.
- Use Annihilation Ability:
- Go to practice mode and try the Annihilation ability for six or more seconds.
If you don’t know where the Practice range is then go to the main menu first and from there select the Play Section and there you will find Training. So as you see the challenges are not that hard, where you have to defeat the enemies, the challenges are abilities of Ramattra Hero that you have to try in Practice Range of Overwatch 2.
Either head to head to shop or Practice Range to unlock the Ramattra Hero in Overwatch 2. Spend 900 coins and Ramattra is yours.
You can also complete the seven challenges to unlock Ramattra in Overwatch 2. Where you have to complete a few battles and practice abilities of Ramattra Hero in the Practice Range of Overwatch 2.
Is Overwatch 2 Split Screen | How To Unlock Competitive Play in OW2 | How to Change Your Overwatch 2 Name | How To Play Tank in Overwatch 2 | Does Overwatch 2 Require PS Plus Subscription | How to Obtain Legacy Credits in Overwatch 2 | How To Get Lifeweaver Cassia Skin